boo hoo hoo!

blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
edited March 2010 in The Porch
shut out of 10c. presale, check.shut out of ticketmaster 10c.presale, check.logged in exactly @9am ticketmaster public sale,check,able to secure 2 tix sec,335 row b!too scared of wife to actually buy tix...priceless!ha ha ha boo hoo hoo :lol::cry: :evil:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    shut out of 10c. presale, check.shut out of ticketmaster 10c.presale, check.logged in exactly @9am ticketmaster public sale,check,able to secure 2 tix sec,335 row b!too scared of wife to actually buy tix...priceless!ha ha ha boo hoo hoo :lol::cry: :evil:

I hope you got them!!!!!!!
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    Suziemay wrote:

nope. as i said AFRAID OF WIFE!HA,HA
  • Suziemay wrote:

Sounds like you're in a healthy relationship
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,730

Or it sounds like he has responsibilities, one or the other. Bills come before Pearl Jam.
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Or it sounds like he has responsibilities, one or the other. Bills come before Pearl Jam.
    you got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!