couldn't be more happier

thank you jeebus
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• For MSG1:
    I was on one computer, got 203, Row H
    Boyfriend on other computer, got 126, Row C*
    Threw mine back, we bought 126.

I kept saying yesterday that we'd have better tix today than yesterday's presale of limited tix! :thumbup:
    I'm thrilled and can now go back to sleep!

*He entered 100 level into his search, for what it's worth.
    “I worked really hard on this set. I just told you we’re gonna have a great night, so I don’t need any fuckin’ help from anybody.” EV, 7/2/09
  • metsfan wrote:
    got em holy shit

night 1 section 310 row O seat 12

Nice seats! :clap:
    “I worked really hard on this set. I just told you we’re gonna have a great night, so I don’t need any fuckin’ help from anybody.” EV, 7/2/09
  • I had lowers in 63, 64, 74, and 96 but it wouldn't let me complete the transactions. But my 215 went through with no problem. HMMMMMMMM
    "he who forgets-will be destined to remember"
  • wall05wall05 Posts: 304
    I had lowers in 63, 64, 74, and 96 but it wouldn't let me complete the transactions. But my 215 went through with no problem. HMMMMMMMM

Something very similar happened to me over the summer when i was trying to buy Allman Brothers tix. I had 2nd ROW PIT TICKETS and they wouldn't let me check out!!! Then i lost the tickets and had to go back in and get some other seats that were still decent but not like i had. I was f'ing furious :x :x :x :x :x That was just bullshit. They are totally corrupt
    2008 - Camden, NJ 1
    2009 - Philadelphia, PA x4
    2010 - Newark, NJ, New York City, NY x2
    2012 - Philadelphia, PA
    2013 - Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA x2, Hartford, CT
    2016 - Philadelphia, PA x2, New York City, NY 2, Fenway 2
  • section 203, row e. night one. i beat the fucking bot to shit
    I shit and I stink, I'm real, join the club.
  • wall05 wrote:
    I had lowers in 63, 64, 74, and 96 but it wouldn't let me complete the transactions. But my 215 went through with no problem. HMMMMMMMM

Something very similar happened to me over the summer when i was trying to buy Allman Brothers tix. I had 2nd ROW PIT TICKETS and they wouldn't let me check out!!! Then i lost the tickets and had to go back in and get some other seats that were still decent but not like i had. I was f'ing furious :x :x :x :x :x That was just bullshit. They are totally corrupt

Definitely. I'm sure the bots have a way of canceling the transactions of prime seats as well. Oh well, at least I'm in the building and in the 200's.
    "he who forgets-will be destined to remember"