SNL pj photo

mudhoney_253mudhoney_253 Posts: 135
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Anyone know where I can find a copy of the band photo from SNL (it had a light blue background)? Thx
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• klusterfukklusterfuk Posts: 1,411
    The future's paved with better days

Alpine Valley Resort is etched in my brain!!!

• mudhoney_253mudhoney_253 Posts: 135
    edited March 2010
    klusterfuk wrote:
    thanks . . . I found the photo on the NBC site too, but can't seem to save it or add it to my photo library. When I click save as, I get a .gif file but no pic opens.
    Post edited by mudhoney_253 on
  • klusterfukklusterfuk Posts: 1,411
    same here i'm looking into it
    The future's paved with better days

Alpine Valley Resort is etched in my brain!!!

• mavimavi Posts: 941
    "He who hears music, feels his solitude peopled at once" R. Browning
  • bettieleebettielee Posts: 74
    There are also pics of them on stage at the end under the Jude Law pictures - I used my screen capture to get the pix cuz they wouldn't lemme save either. :roll:
  • Hmmmm... not trying to be a conspiracy theorist here or anything... but do you think they photoshopped Boom in?

I mean, in that first picture (with the blue background) it looks like he might just be kinda standing in the back there, but check out photo #3 with the yellow background... It's like Boom is a FLOATING HEAD behind the band! Where did the rest of him go? Made me wonder if they made them add Boom in later or something, and then added him to the other blue/B&W picture.
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • cifrancgxcifrancgx Posts: 350
    If you are using Firefox, go to the top menu and choose TOOLS, then pick PAGE INFO from that menu. When that window pops up pic MEDIA from the top and it will show you all the images and other media on that page including the pics of PJ and it allows you to save them as well. They are just trying to be sneaky on that website and tried to prevent people from easily grabbing their images.
    George

Toledo, OH 1996 | Cuyahoga Falls, OH 1998 | Columbus, OH 2000,2003,2010 | Cleveland, OH 2003,2010 | Kitchener, London, Hamilton, ON 2005 | Pittsburgh 2013 | Cincinnati, OH 2006, 2014 | Lexington, KY 2016 | Indianapolis, IN 2023 (POSTPONED)
  • Ewww, that first pic is creepy!

PJ GRINNING!?!? Not the band I've loved for 18 years.
    "May you live in interesting times."
  • mavi wrote:
    Thanks everyone for the help!

. . . . Unthought sounded great on SNL . . . pj's first public performance for Unthought was good too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu-Vkj_mUQ4
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Ewww, that first pic is creepy!

Thats what i thought!!! wtf? :o
  • KO282453 wrote:
    Ewww, that first pic is creepy!

Thats what i thought!!! wtf? :o
    Yeah . . . they should fake it and act they are angry and miserable ;-)
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    like the last 19 years. What did they Just figure out being in a rock band is awesome?