Hotels In Noblesville

KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Looks like all the hotels in Noblesville are booked up....Anyone have suggestions for a nearby city with a quality hotel?....

Jeremy
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,272
    Looks like all the hotels in Noblesville are booked up....Anyone have suggestions for a nearby city with a quality hotel?....

Jeremy

did u just find out about this show?
  • KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313

Jeremy

No I just didn't find out about this show...Just didn't get around to booking a hotel...Thanks for all the help though... :roll:

Jeremy

Jeremy

No I just didn't find out about this show...Just didn't get around to booking a hotel...Thanks for all the help though... :roll:

Jeremy

something to keep in mind for the next tour maybe ;)
  • IwasBit10IwasBit10 Posts: 646
    Wish I could help ya Jeremy. I'm a stayin at the Cambria, that's all booked??. I heard to look at Fischers, IN for hotels....otherwise, I don't know.....feel like camping????
    He floated back down 'cause he wanted to share, his key to the locks on the chains he saw everywhere.
    IwasBit10 wrote:
    Wish I could help ya Jeremy. I'm a stayin at the Cambria, that's all booked??. I heard to look at Fischers, IN for hotels....otherwise, I don't know.....feel like camping????

bingo
  • KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
    IwasBit10 wrote:

bingo

It is all good..Have a friend who has already booked a hotel and is going to split it with me...Shinigstar you have had two smart ass comments to my post...What did I ever do to you?

Jeremy