PJ5a1PJ5a1 Oceanside, NY Posts: 446
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Th whale song will be convenient!!!!
If I were Eddie Vedder, would you like me any better? - Local H
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    In the words of Steve Dunne, "Cue Brass Bonanza!"
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Words can not express!
  • FirstExitFirstExit Los Angeles Posts: 973

How many times do I have to remind you this isn't your state, you dirty Masshole?
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    FirstExit wrote:

How many times do I have to remind you this isn't your state, you dirty Masshole?

Yeah, well if PJ relied on the CT homecrowd to come out in full force, they would be hard pressed to sell out the dining room of McDonalds. You need us Massholes to make it worth their while to come to your shitty state. ;)
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • jj274219jj274219 Posts: 20
    edited March 2010
    oops wrong thread lol
    Post edited by jj274219 on
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    youngster wrote:
    FirstExit wrote:

Yeah, well if PJ relied on the CT homecrowd to come out in full force, they would be hard pressed to sell out the dining room of McDonalds. You need us Massholes to make it worth their while to come to your shitty state. ;)

HEY!!!!! Hartford is new england's rising star!!! Rhode island on the other hand
    youngster wrote:
    FirstExit wrote:

Some of my best friends and ex-girlfriends are from your state, so I'm inviting myself in. And I'm taking youngster with me.

You're welcome up here anytime FirstExit. Let me guess...you're a Yankee fan?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • IwasBit10IwasBit10 Posts: 646
    As a midwesterner, I can't wait to come out east for a PJ show.

Hope it lives up to the hype....ha :D
    He floated back down 'cause he wanted to share, his key to the locks on the chains he saw everywhere.
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    With Jack Irons?
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    Some of my best friends and ex-girlfriends are from your state, so I'm inviting myself in. And I'm taking youngster with me.

That's right! And we will arrive in style ready to fuck shit up!

step_brothers93-1.jpg
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • BeerBaronBeerBaron Posts: 4,097
    This makes so much sense ... just like "Rats" in Albany in 2006...
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • FirstExitFirstExit Los Angeles Posts: 973
    youngster wrote:
    FirstExit wrote:

You're welcome up here anytime FirstExit. Let me guess...you're a Yankee fan?

Actually I'm a huge Sox fan (tickets to opening night 4/16). AND I'm currently going to college in your lovely state :D . It's just that my state is a lot better. So you're probably why I bothered to go to school in MA if I loved CT so much...

...I'm here to fuck shit up.
    FirstExit wrote:
    So you're probably why I bothered to go to school in MA if I loved CT so much...I'm here to fuck shit up.
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Well played.