it's time

tacettacet Posts: 323
edited March 2010 in The Porch
we've had rats
bugs

no angel but....

OLYMPIC PLATINUM has YET to MAKE AN APPEARANCE

they keyboards are there - nothing like a little fun spirited song to make us ALL SMILE and SING ALONG!!!

of course I would love to hear it in Cleveland or Buffalo but, quirky and silly as anybody may think it is - I LOVE THE SONG!!!

I don't know if they hate it - I don't know if they forget it - BUT I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR IT!

:)
we're all sentient snowflakes
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• NacreRockNacreRock Posts: 91
    That song is a classic!!
  • jimbojones1138jimbojones1138 Posts: 3,640
    if there were ever a time to play that song it would have been in vancouver last summer
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    I want Hitchhiker! Never played before, kick ass song. Nobody else agrees with me enough to make a thread about it though.

Never understood the lack of love for Hitchhiker...
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • NacreRockNacreRock Posts: 91
    I want Hitchhiker! Never played before, kick ass song. Nobody else agrees with me enough to make a thread about it though.

Hitchhiker is also classic!
  • pjamaholicpjamaholic Posts: 1,225

Neither do I. Love this song!
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    Speaking of it's time....never played Otherside. Great tune that is due for an introduction live. Preferably at Hartford or Boston since I will be in attendance. Please and thank you.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,