Columbus Roll Call

Black73Black73 Posts: 1,018
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Hey everyone - I searced for this thread but couldn't find anything. I'm bringing my sons (10 and 8) to their FIRST EVER concert...I don't know who's more excited that it's gonna be a Pearl Jam show - me or them! Anyone know if there's a pre-party going on...all-ages?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• cifrancgxcifrancgx Posts: 350
    Hello,

We already have a Columbus Roll Call thread here...

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=125334&start=0&hilit=columbus
    George

Toledo, OH 1996 | Cuyahoga Falls, OH 1998 | Columbus, OH 2000,2003,2010 | Cleveland, OH 2003,2010 | Kitchener, London, Hamilton, ON 2005 | Pittsburgh 2013 | Cincinnati, OH 2006, 2014 | Lexington, KY 2016 | Indianapolis, IN 2023 (POSTPONED)
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,834
    Black73 wrote:
    Hey everyone - I searced for this thread but couldn't find anything. I'm bringing my sons (10 and 8) to their FIRST EVER concert...I don't know who's more excited that it's gonna be a Pearl Jam show - me or them! Anyone know if there's a pre-party going on...all-ages?

The pre-show should be all ages... we're working on things and will announce details as they are ready to be made known.

Unfortunately, the place where we're looking to have the pre-show party becomes 21+ after 9 or 10 PM. Because of this, and other factors, ideally, we'd like to shift things to another bar for the post-show drinking.

(But yeah, put all comments, questions, etc. in the other thread.)
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Black73Black73 Posts: 1,018
    Black73 wrote:

The pre-show should be all ages... we're working on things and will announce details as they are ready to be made known.

Unfortunately, the place where we're looking to have the pre-show party becomes 21+ after 9 or 10 PM. Because of this, and other factors, ideally, we'd like to shift things to another bar for the post-show drinking.

(But yeah, put all comments, questions, etc. in the other thread.)

Thanks for the info Lost - cannot wait to meet everyone at the pre-party. I'm hitting Indy the following night...two shows in a row! See you in Columbus!
  • Black73Black73 Posts: 1,018
    cifrancgx wrote:
    Hello,

We already have a Columbus Roll Call thread here...

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=125334&start=0&hilit=columbus

...and thanks to you, cif - catch you in Columbus.

BTW, nice win by your Buckeyes tonight.