Thanks 10c

unthought12unthought12 Posts: 64
edited March 2010 in The Porch
I'm not even gonna bother with tomorrow's public sale. Just got my stubhub tickets $340, plus my $20 ten club dues plus fees=$393,for sec.309. I'm sure the scalpers and brokers appreciated your early presale password. Great job!! Give a little more effort for the club members. I was 0 for 4 in the last four days. My three year old son was staring at me wondering why I wasn't playing with him as I wasted 6 hours for the 10c presale. Get it together.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    diddly12 wrote:
    My three year old son was staring at me wondering why I wasn't playing with him as I wasted 6 hours for the 10c presale. Get it together.

priorities?

10c didn't distribute the password to scalpers. unless the scalpers double as 10c members.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    its easy,,look at the expire day of the pills...u will avoid mistakes
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    doompony wrote:
    diddly12 wrote:
    My three year old son was staring at me wondering why I wasn't playing with him as I wasted 6 hours for the 10c presale. Get it together.

priorities?

10c didn't distribute the password to scalpers. unless the scalpers double as 10c members.[/quote}

Yeah, quite offended that any 10c'ers would have that much lack of morals to use or distribute the password unfairly but hey ho I guess we're not all the same.
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,851
    diddly12 wrote:
    I'm not even gonna bother with tomorrow's public sale. Just got my stubhub tickets $340, plus my $20 ten club dues plus fees=$393,for sec.309.

well that was fuckin' dumb dude. why not at least TRY the public sale?

Ya know I've been as critical as anyone around here about Pearl Jam's recent direction, both musically and on the business side of things. And I was shut out of both Tuesday's MSG presale and today's as well. But it's getting a bit tiresome hearing people complain about how they got shut out of tickets. Does the presale server suck? Yes. Was every ticket made available sold? Yes. So you can't complain that there's that much demand for the band. There's so many people who just fantasize that Pearl Jam is their little band that nobody knows about. They're the most popular band of an entire decade! 1970's: Led Zeppelin, 1990's: Pearl Jam. It's going to be a hard show to get into.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Nittany1bnNittany1bn Posts: 214
    can't we stop bitching about tickets and get back to something really important ....bitching about the philly boots?
    :lol:
  • cippociappocippociappo Posts: 692
    Nittany1bn wrote:
    can't we stop bitching about tickets and get back to something really important ....bitching about the philly boots?
    :lol:
    Ditto 8-)

Where are those sweet sweet boots?
    Makes me ache, makes me shake...
    ...is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?
  • IwasBit10IwasBit10 Posts: 646
    diddly12 wrote:
    My three year old son was staring at me wondering why..

the fuck do I care about a band this much...
    He floated back down 'cause he wanted to share, his key to the locks on the chains he saw everywhere.
  • helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,272
    diddly12 wrote:
    I'm not even gonna bother with tomorrow's public sale. Just got my stubhub tickets $340, plus my $20 ten club dues plus fees=$393,for sec.309. I'm sure the scalpers and brokers appreciated your early presale password. Great job!! Give a little more effort for the club members. I was 0 for 4 in the last four days. My three year old son was staring at me wondering why I wasn't playing with him as I wasted 6 hours for the 10c presale. Get it together.

u got a pj stickman tat and u bought level 300 from stubhub before the public on sale

um ok... :roll:
  • SidnumSidnum Posts: 674
    diddly12 wrote:

:eh: and also :roll:
    people are so strange 8-)
  • All there is to say is WOW!....that's all...good night.
    All there is to say is WOW!....that's all...good night.

awww come on...this is a great thread!!! :shock: :shock: :? :lol:

stubhub rules..especially buying tickets before the public on sale

smart is everywhere
  • Its ok everyone, half of these people will go back in hiding by Monday. I feel like i should stay away from the board around tour time. Too many crazies come out of the wood work :crazy:

OP, theres an offical thread to post all you're nonsense.
    2006: Albany
    2008: MSG I, MSG II, Newark(EV)
    2009: Albany 1-2(EV), Philly 3
    2010: Boston, MSG I
    2013: Buffalo, Brooklyn II, Hartford
    2016: MSG 1, MSG II, Fenway 1
    Its ok everyone, half of these people will go back in hiding by Monday. I feel like i should stay away from the board around tour time. Too many crazies come out of the wood work :crazy:

I just want it back to normal :cry:
    He floated back down 'cause he wanted to share, his key to the locks on the chains he saw everywhere.
    normal is the problem
  • IwasBit10 wrote:
    Its ok everyone, half of these people will go back in hiding by Monday. I feel like i should stay away from the board around tour time. Too many crazies come out of the wood work :crazy:

Me too, I never realized how bad it got until this tour was announced. I don't think the Europeans complain this much, atleast I don't recognize it.
  • normal is the problem

Normal would mean nothing is happening in the world of PJ
    IwasBit10 wrote:

Me too, I never realized how bad it got until this tour was announced. I don't think the Europeans complain this much, atleast I don't recognize it.

People love to bitch!

Except for DimitrisPJ! I fuckin love that guy!! :lol:
  • coachchriscoachchris Posts: 749
    diddly12 wrote:

It seems like there's more issues with this then the 10c needing to get it together....YIKES :shock:
    Adolescence in essence is all about trust.
    Leaving is for the answering machine.
    IwasBit10 wrote:

People love to bitch!

:D ..really why to bitch???come on is music!!!give me happiness,make me smile,+make so many people smile.connect me all this great friends!!!passions,mistakes and the bills u need to pay them,,im ok with that.its how things are in life..they announce a tour..my country isnt in,,if i can afford i travel,if not wait for the bootlegs and see the setlist...the release a record,i order wait to arrive..say 4-8 weeks,,what can i do??i wait to arrive,i cant force it to arrive faster with bitching..ticket prices.why to bitch???iwe all pay so many thing in life too much but we dont say a word..but here they give us the field so bithing its easy...
    who has the gats to go to his boss and bitch all the time of the hours he works and how much money he take...
    and 10c?they do the best they can...to me they prove it already..if they do mistakes??ofcourse they do..only the dead dont do mistakes..
    and by bitching u only fuck your day..i want happy days for me..
    thats why i dont see news,or open the tv......couse politics give so many SERIOUS reasons to bitch...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    IwasBit10 wrote:

People love to bitch!

:D ..really why to bitch???come on is music!!!give me happiness,make me smile,+make so many people smile.connect me all this great friends!!!passions,mistakes and the bills u need to pay them,,im ok with that.its how things are in life..they announce a tour..my country isnt in,,if i can afford i travel,if not wait for the bootlegs and see the setlist...the release a record,i order wait to arrive..say 4-8 weeks,,what can i do??i wait to arrive,i cant force it to arrive faster with bitching..ticket prices.why to bitch???iwe all pay so many thing in life too much but we dont say a word..but here they give us the field so bithing its easy...
    who has the gats to go to his boss and bitch all the time of the hours he works and how much money he take...
    and 10c?they do the best they can...to me they prove it already..if they do mistakes??ofcourse they do..only the dead dont do mistakes..
    thats why i dont see news,or open the tv......couse politics give so many SERIOUS reasons to bitch...

let's get married!!! :oops: :oops:
    doompony wrote:
    IwasBit10 wrote:

People love to bitch!

let's get married!!! :oops: :oops:
    :) see?for this type of great people i was talking about!!!like Lisa ;)

edit: this offer is useless without fotos :mrgreen: :roll:
  • in eds treein eds tree Posts: 539
    LMAO!!!!!

"My three year old son was staring at me wondering why I wasn't playing with him..."

Yeah, cause it's totally the tenclub's fault? Jesus Christ, man.
    keep on rockin' in the free world.
    LMAO!!!!!

"My three year old son was staring at me wondering why I wasn't playing with him..."

Yeah, cause it's totally the tenclub's fault? Jesus Christ, man.
    +1