STUB HUB IS SPORTING 10C MEMBERS XTRA TIX

onePJfanonePJfan Posts: 57
edited March 2010 in The Porch
CHECK IT OUT.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• uskidsknowuskidsknow Posts: 143
    how do you know? how could a 10C sell their ticket without knowing the location? lol
    dream the dreams of other men...you will be no one's rival
  • onePJfanonePJfan Posts: 57
    uskidsknow wrote:
    how do you know? how could a 10C sell their ticket without knowing the location? lol

The 300 level tix that were scored today are on Stub Hub..the nice 10 clubber who scored with both 10C and TM.
  • uskidsknowuskidsknow Posts: 143
    onePJfan wrote:
    uskidsknow wrote:

The 300 level tix that were scored today are on Stub Hub..the nice 10 clubber who scored with both 10C and TM.

they could easily be scalpers. I'm sure all savvy scalpers had that password as soon as it was sent out to it. many of them are probably in the fanclub themselves.
    dream the dreams of other men...you will be no one's rival
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    onePJfan wrote:
    uskidsknow wrote:

yes,but there are not 10c tix..are ticketmaster tix presale for fans
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ReeenkRoinkReeenkRoink Posts: 108
    Guess what? the scalpers are 10 club members. They all had the password.
  • mauausmauaus Posts: 32

Im planning to fly to NY from Central America for the MSG shows with my GF (My third show and her first)
    But thanks to the damn scalpers im shit out of luck :cry:
  • ReeenkRoinkReeenkRoink Posts: 108
    mauaus wrote:

Im planning to fly to NY from Central America for the MSG shows with my GF (My third show and her first)
    But thanks to the damn scalpers im shit out of luck :cry:

Just keep checking ticketmaster, they tend to randomly release tickets anytime from a few weeks before to the day of the show. I've actually ended up getting really good seats that way.
    Plus you may get lucky tommorrow with the regular sale.
  • mauausmauaus Posts: 32
    Ill keep trying, i already have the plane tickets so even if get so so seats ill buy them... But i am really pissed off at how shitty ticketmaster is ... First come first served??? I was in line at 2:00 EDT ... 2 mins ... 4 mins... 12 mins... 8 mins... 2 mins... 1 min ... less than 1 min... We are sorry... :(
  • Brhem1Brhem1 Posts: 12
    mauaus wrote:
    Ill keep trying, i already have the plane tickets so even if get so so seats ill buy them... But i am really pissed off at how shitty ticketmaster is ... First come first served??? I was in line at 2:00 EDT ... 2 mins ... 4 mins... 12 mins... 8 mins... 2 mins... 1 min ... less than 1 min... We are sorry... :(
    Got the same thing here in NY.....never got my tickets tried for 2 days and nothing.... so pissed off.