FS: Spare For MSG Night 2 (May 21)

polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Ok ... long story short - I have my spare available for Night 2 for MSG ... by the looks of it - my seats will be pretty decent ... 106 something ... so, for those die-hards who got shut out - here's your ticket in ...

Ideally - if there was someone from the Toronto area that was really wanting to go ... i will give preference as that allows me to get money from you before the show and thus know that you won't jam on me ... if you have like less than 25 posts - i'm not gonna lie but i will be suspect ...

my conditions for selling are as follows:

** please do not be an asshole - if you are unsure whether you qualify, here are some clues you might be an asshole:
~ you would steal a wine bottle given to another fan club member from her
~ you feel that having a ticket means you can invite 10 of your friends to "squeeze" in with you
~ you would consider mowing people over to potentially grab some paraphernalia

** please be someone who wants to go and enjoy the show - don't get the ticket from me and resell it or take turns with your friends

** please be sincere - when I give you your ticket - i expect you to be the person next to me ...

obviously - the tickets will be for face value (nothing more, nothing less) ...

:mrgreen::mrgreen:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LouDogLouDog Posts: 30
    I need a ticket for N2 and am not a d!ck and willing to pay in advance.
  • ponner1usponner1us Posts: 738
    PMs sent.
    Journey Begins: 1992-08-15, Montage Mountain Performing Arts Center,
    Scranton, Pennsylvania

Journey Ends:
  • edited March 2010
    would love to buy these from you. i've been on line for an hour and 20mins now for the ticketmaster presale which is not working and i got bumped from the ten club presale. would pay cash. the reason why i don't post alot is i don't write alot on here but i check in all the time. i was a member in '99 and lost my membership number by total suckass accident. i've been going to shows since 91 tho. my first show was Oct. 15th 1991 in DC. i have been to 43 shows and have 36 posters framed. is that enough proof? i'm in need.
    Post edited by tattooedevrything on
    tattooedevrything/thesuninsomebodyelse'ssky
  • toxicDtoxicD Posts: 19
    I have 10c tickets, but have one more friend who wants to go with us. I don't have 25 posts, but you can see my profile and see how many shows I have seen, etc. We would have no problem paying via paypal or something ahead of time. The picture on my profile is from 11/5/93 at Empire Polo Fields.
  • I'd like a shot at this one.....I don't think Im an asshole, will pay in advance and buy you some brew...
    I dont have 25 posts but have been around a while and my concert attendance goes back to thew early 90's

Is it still available??
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    i'll pay for both tix since you are traveling a bit and all. i'll buy you the poster and some beer throughout the night. i sing tone deaf but i know all the songs from the first note.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    polaris_x wrote:
    ** please do not be an asshole - if you are unsure whether you qualify, here are some clues you might be an asshole:

haha, that's me! the girl, not the bottle stealer!

I pm'd ya, I need a ticket. got shut out of both sales. thanks.
  • DB64764DB64764 Posts: 17
    Hi! I have been seeing shows since '92, but don't come to the board, much. I have never been this defeated on a presale in my life! No Boston,Hartford,MSG 1 or 2. I tried Hartford today, and received 200 level seats. I tried the Ticketmaster presales today and came up with nothing. So, I would be interested in your extra ticket.
    My plan was to go to these four shows, but my friends rarely want to experience as much PJ as I do. Anyway, I'm just throwing my hat in the ring!I'm not an a**hole, just a lifelong PJ fan who loves to have fun and enjoy the music. I'm hoping that the TBA show is open only to people who don't have any Ten Club tickets,yet!! That is the fair way to do it!!! Thanks
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    hello - i promise to let everyone know by tomorrow ... if no one local wants the ticket - i'll sell it to one of yas ... i appreciate the offer for beers/drinks/posters but i assure that i don't need this generosity - only that you meet the requirements ... :)

thanks for your patience ... and i'm sorry i can't offer everyone a ticket ...
  • I forgot to mention I LOVE Canada!!
  • trying to get my post count up to meet the requirements
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    polaris_x wrote:

Take her, after all she went through!!!
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,272
    polaris_x wrote:

Take her, after all she went through!!!

+1
  • Thanks for your generous offer. I sent you a PM. I'm sure the decision will be hard because I don't even have an extra ticket but I want to give one to everyone. I hope we all get there one way or another.
    Wendy
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    Hope that ticket goes to someone who really deserves it!

Good luck!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    just a note that the ticket has been sold

there was a lot of interest so i basically just shuffled some playing cards and assigned names to them ... i'll be honest and say that i did eliminate some people with the low post counts ... i apologize about that but i did preface it and i would prefer not to have any drama come the day of the show ...

sorry to everyone else but hopefully, there will be more fan club seats (extras) made available to the cool fans on this board ...

oh - and if you're wondering who got the ticket ... let's just say karma does work in mysterious ways ...
  • edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    polaris_x wrote:

there was a lot of interest so i basically just shuffled some playing cards and assigned names to them ... i'll be honest and say that i did eliminate some people with the low post counts ... i apologize about that but i did preface it and i would prefer not to have any drama come the day of the show ...

sorry to everyone else but hopefully, there will be more fan club seats (extras) made available to the cool fans on this board ...

oh - and if you're wondering who got the ticket ... let's just say karma does work in mysterious ways ...
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    You took the Chick, i'm shocked. :shock:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    KO282453 wrote:
    You took the Chick, i'm shocked. :shock:
    :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • LOV2ROCKLOV2ROCK Posts: 822
    polaris_x wrote:

Now you keep your hands off her bottles ;):lol:
    ;)

uhhh ... my girlfriend lives in Queens and she'll be going with me to Night 1 ... i have another friend visiting from Vancouver and her and my gf will be going to another show on friday night ... i sold an EV ticket at massey hall and i picked a guy then so ... there!
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    oh i don't mean to judge, i would have taken the girl. :lol: