HAD Tix, then they were released while PROCESSING!

orig_long redorig_long red Posts: 2,029
edited March 2010 in The Porch
I BOUGHT the fuckers, then while processing, they released my order!

FUUUUUUUUCK.

thats it. fuck it fucuk fuck it.
Jam out with your clam out.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    it helps if you set up an account with ticketmaster. you blow right past that cause your info is already in the ticketmaster system.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• orig_long redorig_long red Posts: 2,029
    metsfan wrote:
    it helps if you set up an account with ticketmaster. you blow right past that cause your info is already in the ticketmaster system.

BUT i was DONE. i put in my credit card info. i BOUGHT them. there was still plenty of time on my clock when i submitted the fucking order.
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    long red wrote:
    metsfan wrote:

BUT i was DONE. i put in my credit card info. i BOUGHT them. there was still plenty of time on my clock when i submitted the fucking order.
    Same thing happened to me!!!!!! So pissed!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • orig_long redorig_long red Posts: 2,029
    long red wrote:
    metsfan wrote:

Same thing happened to me!!!!!! So pissed!

this is disgusting. i feel like someone just shit on my chest.
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    long red wrote:
    metsfan wrote:

ohhhh i get ya. that sucks dude. its like getting the rip your face off screen without actually getting it.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    long red wrote:

this is disgusting. i feel like someone just shit on my chest.
    :lol::lol::lol:

I'm gonna go out and play golf to release some steam.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925