This is deja vu, if not worse!!!!!

Little ItalyLittle Italy Posts: 404
edited March 2010 in The Porch
it keeps saying my order was lost. brokers andtheir computer programs are scooping up all the tickets
"he who forgets-will be destined to remember"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• JR76262JR76262 Posts: 10
    keep trying, i got tickets in the 300 zone...
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,845
    it keeps saying my order was lost. brokers andtheir computer programs are scooping up all the tickets
    ding ding

thats whats going on here, and that is why your wait time changes and why you get bounced

at least thats my cynical opinion-they probably do it on the 10c sales as well
  • That is it. That's why they make you tyope those words in, to "fool" the computer programs. But c'mon, you know they have a way around it. Tickets are going to be $300 bucks a piece minimum. Can't wait to see what ends up on stubhub.

All about the money, less about the fans!
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    edited March 2010
    Get_Right wrote:
    ding ding

thats whats going on here, and that is why your wait time changes and why you get bounced

this is all very suspect...there's a big article in the paper today about ticket brokers with "bots" that basically grab all the good tickets .... This is really shitty and sad.. I can't believe even with the presale passwords everyone would be getting 300 level seating.. That is straight up mermaidman.gif
    Post edited by Fahka on
  • Get_Right wrote:
    ding ding

this is all very suspect...

Very! and c*&ksuckers leaking the pw doesn't help either

I think life wasted was written after boom spent 5 hrs trying to get tickets to pearl jam only to end up with shitty 300 level seats :mrgreen:

this is all very suspect...there's a big article in the paper today about ticket brokers with "bots" that basically grab all the good tickets .... This is really shitty and sad.. I can't believe even with the presale passwords everyone would be getting 300 level seating.. That is straight up mermaidman.gif
    no you didnt just put mermaid man in the response :lol::lol: nice

its been going on for a long time, they grab thousands of tickets and the public cant even get in
    between that and TM withholding tix-the average person has little or no shot at getting tix at all
    the brokers have ten club memberships and scalp 10c tickets as well
  • this is totally fucked up...been on since 2 oclock..been a pearl jam fanatic since i'm 18 they've been my life and you can't get a fucken ticket to a show.....no excuse...case closed...done!!!!!
    Get_Right wrote:
    [
    no you didnt just put mermaid man in the response :lol::lol: nice

its been going on for a long time, they grab thousands of tickets and the public cant even get in
    between that and TM withholding tix-the average person has little or no shot at getting tix at all

This really does sound like a job for Mermaid man and Barnicle boy.. to the invisible boatmobile!!

• Very! and c*&ksuckers leaking the pw doesn't help either

I think life wasted was written after boom spent 5 hrs trying to get tickets to pearl jam only to end up with shitty 300 level seats :mrgreen:

Hahahahahaha
  • Brhem1Brhem1 Posts: 12
    Tickets??? Who got tickets??? This blows big time....
  • Brhem1Brhem1 Posts: 12
    this is totally fucked up...been on since 2 oclock..been a pearl jam fanatic since i'm 18 they've been my life and you can't get a fucken ticket to a show.....no excuse...case closed...done!!!!!
    "Tried for 2 days and no tickets....this blows big time
  • cippociappocippociappo Posts: 692

LOL :lol:
    Makes me ache, makes me shake...
    ...is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?