MSG Pre-sale FRiday 3/19

whygohomewhygohome Posts: 2,305
edited March 2010 in The Porch
The site shut down on me right at 2:00...I wasted my whole day!! This is bull shit!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DF279948DF279948 Posts: 13
    I was never given the pre-sale code!
  • whygohome wrote:
    The site shut down on me right at 2:00...I wasted my whole day!! This is bull shit!!

QFT

this is a fucking waste of time....

thanks ten club and ticketbastard :mrgreen:
  • DF279948 wrote:

because yer a scalper
  • I'm so effing annoyed. Did anyone get them?
  • whygohomewhygohome Posts: 2,305
    This was a waste of 7 hours of my day - a 65 degree sunny day. Thanks, ticketmaster!!! And thanks ot all the scalpers!!!
    Bull shit, bull shit, bull shit. Eddie and the boys need to be informed about this.
  • OK I'm not gonna b**ch too much (but I will a little). I"m going to Bristow but you know it would have been great to see the band at MSG with my hubby. He's from honduras and has never seen an arena like MSG. Sadly I'm sure we'll find great tickets on stubhub in a few minutes! :evil: :!:
  • AndoAndo Posts: 410
    whygohome wrote:
    This was a waste of 7 hours of my day - a 65 degree sunny day. Thanks, ticketmaster!!! And thanks ot all the scalpers!!!
    Bull shit, bull shit, bull shit. Eddie and the boys need to be informed about this.

You sat inside for 7 hours waiting for the presale? doesnt make sense? i wasted 30 minutes. got there at 11:59 and was sold out by 12:29.
  • SidnumSidnum Posts: 674
    whygohome wrote:

Oh shit, sorry dude.
    whygohome wrote:

How is this a waste of 7 hours of your day? Did you get up this morning and stare at your screen until it was time? Plus, there's like 5 more hours of light left...
    DF279948 wrote:

It was in the email they sent. Unless you just joined the Ten Club, you should've gotten it.
  • onePJfanonePJfan Posts: 57
    NO TIX AGAIN TO MSG 5TH TRY IN 2 YRS, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE THEY GONE?? DOES ANYONE EVEN HAVE A CLUE?...WOW THIS IS GETTING QUITE RIDUCLOUS AT BEST..
  • whygohomewhygohome Posts: 2,305
    Sidnum wrote:
    whygohome wrote:

Oh shit, sorry dude.
    whygohome wrote:

How is this a waste of 7 hours of your day? Did you get up this morning and stare at your screen until it was time? Plus, there's like 5 more hours of light left...

Sidnum:
    Yes. I wasted my day. Sitting inside from 9-3. How is that difficult to understand?
  • sect404sect404 Posts: 4
    onePJfan wrote:
    NO TIX AGAIN TO MSG 5TH TRY IN 2 YRS, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE THEY GONE?? DOES ANYONE EVEN HAVE A CLUE?...WOW THIS IS GETTING QUITE RIDUCLOUS AT BEST..

I've given up!

ticketbastard.gif
  • SidnumSidnum Posts: 674
    whygohome wrote:
    Sidnum wrote:
    whygohome wrote:

Oh shit, sorry dude.
    whygohome wrote:

Sidnum:
    Yes. I wasted my day. Sitting inside from 9-3. How is that difficult to understand?

It's not difficult to understand. It's difficult to understand why you would spend that much time. And 9-3 is 6 hours, not 7.