MSG Presale

S0nic reducerS0nic reducer Posts: 163
edited March 2010 in The Porch
does anyone this one know this presale thing works i know we have to put in password . I've been on ticket master few times now don't see any mention of presale Help
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• embraceembrace Posts: 849
    spoman wrote:
    does anyone this one know this presale thing works i know we have to put in password . I've been on ticket master few times now don't see any mention of presale Help

there's a presale today?
    got a car...got some gas...oh let's get out of here-get out of here fast...
    I hope you get this message but your not home...I will be there in just a minute or so...
    I want to go but I want to go with you.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. -MT

I've had enough, said enough, felt enough. I'm fine, still in it.
  • LouDogLouDog Posts: 30
    yes once the tickets go onsale you will have to put in the pre-sale password and than request tickets.
  • SmileDadSmileDad Posts: 186
    embrace wrote:
    spoman wrote:

there's a presale today?

Check your email....info sent yesterday.

;)
    "This one's for Shae" -Ed, right before playing SMILE for my daughter (who was 9 then) BOSTON GARDEN 5-25-06
  • BnutzBnutz Posts: 80
    once the presale starts the will be a line next to the cost / qty of the tickets for the code.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Bnutz wrote:
    once the presale starts the will be a line next to the cost / qty of the tickets for the code.
    THIS
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PJ44PJ44 Posts: 153
    it would be great if they let us New Yorkers get 1st crack :) i can dream.
    PJ44
  • NoelMichaelNoelMichael Posts: 1,630
    it would be great if they let us New Yorkers get 1st crack :) i can dream.

New Yorkers are usually the 1st to get crack!
    (I keed, I keed!)
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI