The "Ticketmaster tickets are better than I thought"thread

Backspacer 76Backspacer 76 Posts: 960
edited March 2010 in The Porch
So I bought a single ticket to St Louis this morning from Ticketmaster and was surprised by my seat location.
Section 102 row E. :) side stage,good area.
Granted it`s not 1st or 2nd row floor seats but I was very happy with what I got.
I could have easily bought 10c. tickets but my girlfriend didn't want to go.
Took a chance buying a single ticket and it payed off.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Nice! I just recently became a memeber but have been a fan for years. PJ is playing Madison Square Garden on 5/20 & 5/21. Tickmaster shows tickets go on sale for this show for Fan club memebers today, 3/19 at 2pm EDT. Am I able to buy the tickets from this site or do I need to go on to ticketmaster and give them my membership #.

Appreciate any insight you can provide
  • Nice! I just recently became a memeber but have been a fan for years. PJ is playing Madison Square Garden on 5/20 & 5/21. Tickmaster shows tickets go on sale for this show for Fan club memebers today, 3/19 at 2pm EDT. Am I able to buy the tickets from this site or do I need to go on to ticketmaster and give them my membership #.

Not to be rude.. but you should email the 10c. They can decide whether to share the details with you.
  • I bought Ticketmaster tickets...I'm waaay up in the balcony, but ANY tickets are better than NO tickets, which for a while that's what I thought I'd be getting. I'm really really happy and I can't wait for 5/17.
    The oceans made me, but who came up with love?

"You put some udder cream on that shit?" ~EV 5/17/10

Email 10c. <!-- e --><a href="mailto:info@tenclub.net">info@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> and tell them your story.
    Maybe they will email you back before the presale starts.
  • in eds treein eds tree Posts: 539
    if you joined in time, they should have sent you an email. i agree, i would contact tenclub to find out.
    keep on rockin' in the free world.
  • cippociappocippociappo Posts: 692
    So I bought a single ticket to St Louis this morning from Ticketmaster and was surprised by my seat location.
    Granted it`s not 1st or 2nd row floor seats but I was very happy with what I got.

I did that in 2008, because I was not a member yet... I got single tickets for both nights to TM, and they were great (side of the stage, both nights).
    This time around I could get 10C, I wonder if they'll be as good as those 2008 TM tickets (my number is 420xxx)...
    I guess that I should be happy to get a chance to win the 1-2/9-10 lottery :oops:
    Makes me ache, makes me shake...
    ...is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?
  • AP195323AP195323 Posts: 1
    I have been registered with PJ for some time now, but not as a "Paid" fan club until today because i want to be part of the presale for MSG, but I dont see any password or info as to how the fanclub will send it to me, will I even get one?
  • AP195323 wrote:
    I have been registered with PJ for some time now, but not as a "Paid" fan club until today because i want to be part of the presale for MSG, but I dont see any password or info as to how the fanclub will send it to me, will I even get one?
    Not to be rude.. but you should email the 10c. They can decide whether to share the details with you.
  • UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    pulled up a single for Hartford in section 104.......second side section from the stage.........was quite surprised.
  • AP195323 wrote:

are you know cutting and pasting? ;)
  • you need the password. The password is....

SHUT YO MOUTH!

WHAT?!
  • Not to be rude.. but you should email the 10c. They can decide whether to share the details with you.

are you know cutting and pasting? ;)
    Why yes, yes I am... Although I have no vested interest in MSG tix, I am on the board today and would hate for somebody to just PM when the posts sure look... suspicious... so I figure I'll do my part to divert. My energy is precious. Why waste it to type the same thing :)
  • toxicDtoxicD Posts: 19
    Funny how these "new" members need the password. The fan club site required you being a current member as of 3/10/10. If you became a member yesterday, too late. You snooze, you lose.

AP195323 wrote:

OK guys, I`m trying to give you both the benefit of doubt here.
    Kind of hard when I get 2 post`s in the thread both asking about the MSG presale.
    If anybody reading this has good intentions and just wants a ticket my best
    advice for you is to pick up the phone and call 10c. because nobody on this thread is gonna
    give out any info..........................Have a great day................... :mrgreen:
  • I did ok for hartford. I was a little slow on the captcha and it cost me. I literally never buy ticketmaster tickets when they first go on sale, so I was a little rusty on the process. That being said, I got tickets in 203, which I consider better than seats in the 120's, so I'm not too upset.
    2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157

Congrats enjoy th show dude!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    Nice! I just recently became a memeber but have been a fan for years. PJ is playing Madison Square Garden on 5/20 & 5/21. Tickmaster shows tickets go on sale for this show for Fan club memebers today, 3/19 at 2pm EDT. Am I able to buy the tickets from this site or do I need to go on to ticketmaster and give them my membership #.

AP195323 wrote:

Kind of hard when I get 2 post`s in the thread both asking about the MSG presale.
    advice for you is to pick up the phone and call 10c. because nobody on this thread is gonna
    give out any info..........................Have a great day................... :mrgreen:

hmmmmm......fishy :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,647
    UpSideDown wrote:
    pulled up a single for Hartford in section 104.......second side section from the stage.........was quite surprised.

Wonder if that is the ticket that I released. Interesting, enjoy we should have a great time in Hartford!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Nice! I just recently became a memeber but have been a fan for years. PJ is playing Madison Square Garden on 5/20 & 5/21. Tickmaster shows tickets go on sale for this show for Fan club memebers today, 3/19 at 2pm EDT. Am I able to buy the tickets from this site or do I need to go on to ticketmaster and give them my membership #.

AP195323 wrote:

:thumbup:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Catwoman1Catwoman1 Posts: 482
    Question about Boston seats: Which would be better -- to be in loge 8 (at the back of the Garden, Mike side of the stage) or loge 20 (to the side of the stage, Stone side)? Loge 8 would have a clearer view of the entire stage, but is so far back. Loge 20 is so much closer, but view could be obstructed by amps. Would love your opinion.
    You can't be neutral on a moving train.