Columbus 10C seating question.

djohns97djohns97 Posts: 2
edited March 2010 in The Porch
I am just wondering what my chances are of having decent seats at the Columbus show on 5/6. Anyone have any ideas how good my seats will be? My 10C number is 436xxx. This will be my first ever PJ concert and I'm hoping my seats are awesome!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    your guess is as good as anyone elses. nobody knows where 10c tickets are. In Chicago over the summer some 10c members were sitting in the upper deck
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Posts: 5,902
    how do you define "awesome"?
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • SkeeterBSkeeterB Posts: 423
    dave87 wrote:
    I am just wondering what my chances are of having decent seats at the Columbus show on 5/6. Anyone have any ideas how good my seats will be? My 10C number is 436xxx. This will be my first ever PJ concert and I'm hoping my seats are awesome!!!

Unless you win the lottery, they won't be "awesome", but as one poster said, it depends on how you define awesome. Since this doesn't appear to be a high selling show, you'll either be on the floor (but in the back sections), or around the red line for a hockey game. This is all pure conjecture, though.
    Fighting childhood obesity...
    www.amazingathletes.com/northchi
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,834
    Based on what TicketMaster has, you could be almost anywhere on the floor, or in the front half of the seating level.. could be upper level or club.. I'd guess you wouldn't be lower, based on your number.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    seats should be good, in the lower levels somewhere.

Now if this was a philly / MSG / boston show things would be different.
  • SkeeterB wrote:
    dave87 wrote:

Unless you win the lottery, they won't be "awesome", but as one poster said, it depends on how you define awesome. Since this doesn't appear to be a high selling show, you'll either be on the floor (but in the back sections), or around the red line for a hockey game. This is all pure conjecture, though.

It really is subjective. Last summer my 405XXX, got me 32nd row, dead center, in Toronto. My back was literally against the sound board, and I chatted with the light guy before the show (he was a dick). I loved those seats, but my feeling is that there is a contingent on this board that would complain if they sat there. Also, this was an amphitheatre show, and my seats are usually better at those as opposed to arena shows. So again, it's all subjective, but once the show starts you'll be too absorbed in the music to care where you are.
    2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark
  • djohns97djohns97 Posts: 2
    Thanks for all the input guys. For me, anything awesome would be anywhere on the floor or in the lower sections (100's) closer to the stage. All I can say is that I'm super pumped for this show and I'm just happy that I can go! But seats close ish to the stage would be amazing! lol
  • I don't know how accurate touringfans.net is, but they estimate only 400 tickets have been sold. So pretty much everyone there will have a spectacular seat. Even higher numbers will be in the first 20 rows.