I dont feel like working today

yellowporchyellowporch Posts: 510
edited March 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Its so nice out here in mass today! its actually been nice out all week, and I'm on spring break and have had to work the nights (2-9) at the flowershop. which is always dead and boring, and a waste of me being there other than the little i get paid.

anywayyyyys,who wants to help me play hooky and give me a genius excuse to call out with so I can enjoy some sun?? :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    Call off with the squirts. No one wants you to be there in that condition ! ;)
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    the wolf wrote:
    Well with today's technology you can still work while on the can...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    the wolf wrote:
    Well with today's technology you can still work while on the can...

Exactly, I'm on the can right now.
  • yellowporchyellowporch Posts: 510
    lol mmm idk about the squirts, its pretty obvious that its a beautiful day, so this excuse has got to be top of the line
    lol mmm idk about the squirts, its pretty obvious that its a beautiful day, so this excuse has got to be top of the line

then upgrade to " a violent case of the squirts" throw the word violent in there and it adds a lot to it. :mrgreen:
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    the wolf wrote:

then upgrade to " a violent case of the squirts" throw the word violent in there and it adds a lot to it. :mrgreen:

or to one-up that, throw in "contagious"
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    tell them you have leprosy... or that you're allergic to flowers now.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    tell them you have leprosy... or that you're allergic to flowers now.

i hear there is a case of 24 hour leprosy going around. tell them you should be able to return to work tomorrow once it clears up.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • IwasBit10IwasBit10 Posts: 646
    I never feel like working
    He floated back down 'cause he wanted to share, his key to the locks on the chains he saw everywhere.
    so much for not wanting to work and having a "violent contagious case of the squirts" my manager just called and said she wants to go home early because its so nice out, would i mind coming in an hour early :evil: errr what the fuck
    so much for not wanting to work and having a "violent contagious case of the squirts" my manager just called and said she wants to go home early because its so nice out, would i mind coming in an hour early :evil: errr what the fuck

8-)
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Bahahahaah Karma's a bitch :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Bahahahaah Karma's a bitch :lol:
    Stop your wining :lol:;)

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,414
    you could always use the airport excuse---that someone's flying in to surprise you & you have to pick them up.

or you could just say that you're sick.

or you could just go to work.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977

hahahaha.
    shit or get off the pot!
    she beat ya to it.
    sorry...i feel your pain.
    it is GORGEOUS here in NYC. i can stare at it all day, but can't fully enjoy it. hopefully after lunch will go hit up the park for a bit.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

haha yeah I'm the type of person who can't say no anyways, so you bet I'm going in an hour early when i wanted to call out, oh welllll there will be plenty other nice days :cry:

it is just so fucking nice outt!! i wanted to have a smoke and listen to some music outside in the sun. bummer!
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    it is so nice out, I dont feel either

plus I have Monday off, so 3 day weekend

watching the clock
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • peacegirlpeacegirl Posts: 835
    it's nice here too...I'm actually not doing much work because I don't have much to do but still sucks being here
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Here in Utah at this time of the year, weather can be pretty unpredictable.

Just like two days ago it was sunny, 50+ degrees and I was rollin' with my sunroof down. Today I wake up and it's hailing, windy, overcast and quite chilly...

Gotta love Utah weather. :roll:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2