Someone should find him....

edited March 2010 in The Porch
and rip him to shreds.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PEARL-JAM-PRESALE-T ... 25597c16d4

membership should be revoked, or he should be beaten on stage at MSG in front of everyone who followed the rules.
three crooked hearts and swirls all around... i miss you all day
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    are there actually rules that say you can't give or sell the password?
  • 1. Did you seriously think this wasnt going to happen?? :evil:
    2. This guy's 10c should be revoked!!! What a bunch of BS!! I hope nobody actually paid for it. :shifty:
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• ponner1usponner1us Posts: 738
    I reported him and a douchebag on craigslist to Tenclub. Unfortunately it says 1 sold in his history, and I'm sure he gave it out to all of his scalper friends.
    Journey Begins: 1992-08-15, Montage Mountain Performing Arts Center,
    Scranton, Pennsylvania

Journey Ends:
  • Diggy381Diggy381 Posts: 165
    Does each member have an individual password?
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    i got so upset I sent him a message on his eBay acct. ..... on reflection I probably should not have done that...too late now tho. oops!
    Anyway...what a freakin' JERK!
    Give me some tomatoes at MSG...I'll help you stone this guy!

I am sooo mad about this. We (I) spent literally hours on 10C trying to get MSG2 tix without any success...and I know you guys did too. (did get MSG1 but not everyone did, I know)

Now this really blows that someone would do this.

I know he's not the only one, but it is the only one i've come across personally.

That is all.

Rant done for now

I'm over it..sorta.

GEEEZZZZUUUZZZZZZ KEEEERRRRIIIIIISSSSTT!!!
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Not a "rule," so to speak, but this was in the email for fan club members....

Now for the very important part ... DO NOT DISTRIBUTE THE PASSWORD, or you will increase the risk of non-members obtaining these tickets. And please ... if you have already purchased tickets through the Ten Club for these shows, allow the not-so-lucky members to have the opportunity.

just have a set, and respect the process. douche.
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    You know what would be awesome? If 10c changed the password 5 minutes or so before the TM sale starts, and send it to all members. And then let the password scalper and the scalpers that bought the password from him with the sole purpose of reselling the tickets settle the issue between them. Problem solved.
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • KJ284707KJ284707 Posts: 16
    ponner1us wrote:
    I reported him and a douchebag on craigslist to Tenclub. Unfortunately it says 1 sold in his history, and I'm sure he gave it out to all of his scalper friends.

just checked, two sold... unfrickinbelievabe!!!
  • AP135303AP135303 Posts: 39
    This listing (160415094484) has been removed, or this item is not available.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    He made $60 less fees. Will cover a couple of beers and a burger.
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    I don't like the violent talk, but to me, its a shame that some 10 Club members do not rise to the occasion in the way that 10 Club management hoped they would (by protecting the password).

Kloddz your idea is awesome!
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Kloddz wrote:
    You know what would be awesome? If 10c changed the password 5 minutes or so before the TM sale starts, and send it to all members. And then let the password scalper and the scalpers that bought the password from him with the sole purpose of reselling the tickets settle the issue between them. Problem solved.
    nope,couse i receive from yesterday just one hour ago the mail with the password..
    the best is 10c and ticketmaster work a way and put for password the way u log in in 10c .so put your username and your password from 10c to ticketmaster password box ..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • DPrival78DPrival78 Posts: 2,263
    redrock wrote:
    He made $60 less fees. Will cover a couple of beers and a burger.

that's not the point.

now, along with all us 10 clubbers, there will be a ton of scalpers getting those tickets.
    i'm more a fan of popular bands.. like the bee-gees, pearl jam
    It's just not right, that's all.

And ya you're right about the violent talk, I got outta hand.
    Of course, I would never follow thru with stoning, or tomato-ing someone! LOL!
    It's just the frustration peeking thru.

Thanks for the wake up :)
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    We could, though, make him stand in front of Mike's amps for the entire show...

that'd shred him up some :lol:
    peace,
    jo

• jamallams wrote:
    he should be beaten on stage at MSG in front of everyone who followed the rules.

I like your style dude! :mrgreen:
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    jamallams wrote:
    he should be beaten on stage at MSG in front of everyone who followed the rules.

I think he should be "Shoe-ed".
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • CJMST3K wrote:
    jamallams wrote:

let he who is without sin cast the first quarter! :lol:
    CJMST3K wrote:
    jamallams wrote:

no,no violence......only LOVE.............................GREEK WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • no,no violence......only LOVE.............................GREEK WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

:shock: :shock: :shock: .........yeah...with NO Vaseline!!!! :lol::lol::lol:
  • no,no violence......only LOVE.............................GREEK WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

:o:o:o Greek rhymes with Freak :lol:
    Thats just nasty dude.
  • Dude, tomato-ing isnt violence.....that's just karma.
    no,no violence......only LOVE.............................GREEK WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Vaseline??whats that?? :lol::lol:
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    892cap012.jpg
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722

Vaseline??whats that?? :lol::lol:

thats_what_he_said_tshirt-p235190765232390727qrqv_400.jpg
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10