where are the tickets??

footstepsfootsteps Posts: 20
edited March 2010 in The Porch
i went to buy some tickets in the goods section and it said there were no products available at this time??
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    Sale was only until 5pm Pacific yesterday - 03/18
  • footstepsfootsteps Posts: 20
    *sigh*
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    so msg1,2,boston and hartford was sold out?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • obiwon76obiwon76 Posts: 568
    I think all the tickets sold out or not were only available for purchase within that window of days. Not sure what they are going to do with the 10C they held for shows not sold out, probably going back into distribution to the general public.

My tics for Bristow show have already hit my Credit Card and this morning I got a detailed email from the 10C verifying the purchase on what to do on the day off.
    San Fran 92, San Fran 93, Berkeley 93, Indio 93, Fairfax 94, DC 95, San Fran 95, DC 95, Va Beach 98, Columbia 98, Dc 98, Va Beach 00, Columbia 00, Philly 03, Bristow 03, Chicago 06, Chicago 06, Dc 06, DC 08
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    obiwon76 wrote:
    I think all the tickets sold out or not were only available for purchase within that window of days. Not sure what they are going to do with the 10C they held for shows not sold out, probably going back into distribution to the general public.

My tics for Bristow show have already hit my Credit Card and this morning I got a detailed email from the 10C verifying the purchase on what to do on the day off.
    i see that was available the others colombus-kansas.etc...i guess will go to ticketmaster now
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”