Can you try for Tix to 2 shows at same time on TM?

TaftTaft Posts: 454
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Can someone have two windows open on the same computer at 10am, one going for Hartford the other going for Boston?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• sure can
    http://twitter.com/DarthSpacegrass
    Maple Leaf Gardens - Sep 21 - Downing Stadium, Randall's Island - Sep 28,29 1996 Blockbuster Music Entertainment Center - Aug 29 - Continental Arena - Sep 08 - MSG - Sep 10,11 1998 Jones Beach Music Theatre - Aug 24,25 2000 MSG - Jun 25, 2008 United Center - Aug 23,24 - Philly Spectrum - October 28,31 2009 PruCenter - May 18 - MSG - May 20,21 2010
  • release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
    yup i advise you using diff windows an browsers like IE firefox an sarfi one browser a show :mrgreen: should help
  • can you use 2 browsers at the same time for the same show to try and get the best possible seats?
  • TaftTaft Posts: 454
    yup i advise you using diff windows an browsers like IE firefox an sarfi one browser a show :mrgreen: should help

If I don't have two difference browsers (work computer and can't download firefox) will it still work?
    Taft wrote:

If I don't have two difference browsers (work computer and can't download firefox) will it still work?

yeah just use diff windows should be good, what does your job say about proxies i am sure i could get you one that would work :mrgreen:
  • LouDogLouDog Posts: 30
    I would be careful just tried had two different windows (both explorer going) one for Boston and the other for Hartford. It was working fine but when I confirmed my tickets for Boston got booted out of the Hartford one (actually went to my confirmation for the Boston tickets.
    LouDog wrote:
    I would be careful just tried had two different windows (both explorer going) one for Boston and the other for Hartford. It was working fine but when I confirmed my tickets for Boston got booted out of the Hartford one (actually went to my confirmation for the Boston tickets.
    t
    try using diff log ins gotta have 2 accounts if using one browser
  • schappschapp Posts: 160
    LouDog wrote:
    t
    try using diff log ins gotta have 2 accounts if using one browser

Right, if you have one browser and look for tickets for more than one show, the thing gets confused and might kick you out from both shows.

I haven't tried different TM logins within the same browser and it might work, but I would highly recommend having two different browsers.