Got my Cleveland ticket confirmation BEFORE Indy

davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
edited March 2010 in The Porch
why are they messin' with my me and my emotions?? WHY???
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• loadedgunloadedgun Indiana Posts: 1,389
    I haven't got my confirmation for Indy yet either, but got it for Columbus. Worried? Of course.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Worried indeed. Another strange thing going is my card got charged for only Indy yet no confirmation. Plus, NO card charge for Cleveland and got a confirmation.
  • loadedgunloadedgun Indiana Posts: 1,389
    Same boat. I got charged for Indy and C-bus on day 1, then the Indy charge was gone. C-bus charge was pending for a few days but finally went through. Still no Indy charge back up there yet.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • jameslw13jameslw13 Posts: 144
    I logged on a got indy and cleveland tix. I got my cleveland confirm, and my card charged for Cleveland. There were 2 pending 150.00 charges. One of them is gone, so I put a call into 10 club. I will post there response as soon as I hear from them.
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Posts: 5,902
    same. got Columbus and Hartford confirmations yesterday, but no Indy.

it's in my order history though so I'm not worried.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    any info will help. thanks
  • IwasBit10IwasBit10 Posts: 646
    I'm in the same boat as well. Cleveland charge went through and got the Confirmation email last night. Indy charge still pending and no conf. email. Glad I'm not the only one....

Indy is in my order history, so I'm not too worried. Just a little odd.
    He floated back down 'cause he wanted to share, his key to the locks on the chains he saw everywhere.
  • Add 2 more 10c members to this list. We received other confirmations but not the one for Indy. I just reviewed activity on my bank account and the account was charged correctly for the shows I selected (including Indy).
  • mdaryamdarya Posts: 69
    Add another. Got Columbus confirmation but nothing from Indy. Maybe they haven't processed it yet. In my order history though, so I have been told not to worry.
    06 Cincinnati
    10 Columbus, Noblesville
    11 Toronto-1
    13 Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    14 Cincinnati
    16 Lexington, Wrigley 1
    17 EV-Louisville
    18 Rome, Missoula, Wrigley 1, Boston 1
    22 Nasville, STL
    23 Ft Worth 1/2
  • HoosierJamHoosierJam Posts: 104
    same for me got columbus confirmation but no indy. indy in my order history. hope ten club can get us a response as to whats up to put our minds at ease
    nothing as it seems.....
  • jameslw13jameslw13 Posts: 144
    I just called 10C. They said as long as it is in your order history you are good to go, they started charging cards and sending out confirms last night after the presales ended.
  • anybody get confir yet?