come on 10c

vest71vest71 Posts: 239
edited March 2010 in The Porch
when will we get the actually time for the public sale to MSG ( both nights ) on the "tour" side here it says on sale but it is only a blank site you are going to .... so come on why don´t u post the time is it a secret ???
i do actually have a life besides sitting and waiting ..... no i don´t :roll: but please please :oops:
Burn my eyes and try to blind me
Bury me so they won't find me
Try to suck my power empty
Got no crown of thorns on me
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,342
    In the time it took you to post that, you could have found it yourself.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1D004 ... orcatid=60
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • dislocateddislocated Posts: 599
    Ryan_WFC wrote:

In the time you took to cut & paste link, you could have just told him the times.
  • PJ44PJ44 Posts: 153
    LOL
    PJ44
  • Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,342
    dislocated wrote:
    Ryan_WFC wrote:

In the time you took to cut & paste link, you could have just told him the times.

Understood. But the critical/sneering tone of the first post is irritating, given how easy the info is to find.
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • vest71vest71 Posts: 239
    to Ryan_WFC i was talking about the "real" public sale not the extra 10c kinda sale that we got a email about... or is it the same ??
    if it is the same then there will be some pissed of nonmembers who didn´t get a mail with password :? and i wouldn´t be abel to buy 3 tickets...
    so the time u used to write the mail and respond u should have used to think in instead .... since u thought i was a little negative ;)
    but i guess we all are a little bit nervous / sitting on needels
    the best of luck to all
    Burn my eyes and try to blind me
    Bury me so they won't find me
    Try to suck my power empty
    Got no crown of thorns on me
  • GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    everyone is so cranky
    Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
  • dislocateddislocated Posts: 599
    Ryan_WFC wrote:
    dislocated wrote:
    Ryan_WFC wrote:

Understood. But the critical/sneering tone of the first post is irritating, given how easy the info is to find.

I know what you were doing, I was just being my smartass self. Which I usually get slamed for, so thanks.
  • thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    why does everything think Ten Club owes them so much.....we pay them a lousy $20 a year. It's not like we are forking over hundreds of dollars and can expect some smoothly run business.
  • RedMosquito22RedMosquito22 Posts: 8,158
    thunderDAN wrote:
    why does everything think Ten Club owes them so much.....we pay them a lousy $20 a year. It's not like we are forking over hundreds of dollars and can expect some smoothly run business.

There is a reason that Greed is one of the 7 deadly sins, it's a very powerful force. Not to mention Lust, which means coveting something that isn't yours(like MSG II tickets).
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....