Little Known Eddie Vedder Youtube Video - The Care

restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
edited March 2010 in The Porch
I just made this and put it up finally.

Some of you know about this already. Lots probably don't.

Enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qKLw4WbhS8
Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Checking it out now, thanks.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,446
    I wonder if that Myspace dude is still around & selling these. That's how I bought an LP copy for 25 bucks year's back.
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    demetrios wrote:
    I wonder if that Myspace dude is still around & selling these. That's how I bought an LP copy for 25 bucks year's back.

his name is Steven Saint. He is the producer of the record and, at the time, the producer of that San Diego Music Scene magazine seen in the video. Ed came back and was on the cover and did the interview as a thank you to him.

He is a really nice guy, i met him on myspace under the moniker "eddie's first vinyl" years ago also. Not tooting my horn, but I believe I was the first to get in touch with him and, then darkstar got one, and so on and so on. Look for him, last i knew he had a box of these things.

It's definitely a cool, rare piece of pj history for the collectors in the crowd.

thanks for viewing!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,446
    demetrios wrote:

his name is Steven Saint. He is the producer of the record and, at the time, the producer of that San Diego Music Scene magazine seen in the video. Ed came back and was on the cover and did the interview as a thank you to him.

He is a really nice guy, i met him on myspace under the moniker "eddie's first vinyl" years ago also. Not tooting my horn, but I believe I was the first to get in touch with him and, then darkstar got one, and so on and so on. Look for him, last i knew he had a box of these things.

It's definitely a cool, rare piece of pj history for the collectors in the crowd.

thanks for viewing!

I think it was darkstar who posted a link here that if we wanted a copy, send the guy an email. So I did! :) The guy was cool. Think he also sent me some newspaper article about the vinyl as well. I forget now.

I've searched high & low & couldn't find anything vinyl that Bad Radio released. Would so love to have of piece of that history on LP.
    demetrios wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

thanks for viewing!

I think it was darkstar who posted a link here that if we wanted a copy, send the guy an email. So I did! :) The guy was cool. Think he also sent me some newspaper article about the vinyl as well. I forget now.

I've searched high & low & couldn't find anything vinyl that Bad Radio released. Would so love to have of piece of that history on LP.

bad radio never had a record deal....there IS NO bad radio vinyl...they only got to the demo tape stage of their career, thats why this is the first vinyl Ed ever appeared on. it says on wiki that Bad Radion split in 1990 and thats when this record came out. Im not surprised that you have a copy of this at all, D! :lol:
  • helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,272
    i dig this shit
  • ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    demetrios wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

thanks for viewing!

thanks darkstar... picked this up couple years back
    wishlistfoundation.org
    http://www.myspace.com/eddiesfirstvinyl

man i havent been on myspace in a long time, but here is his page...

you can see the progression of the vinyl spreading in his comment section..... ;)

im sure he's still got some
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    Very cool :ugeek:
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop