Good Morning!!!!!

onawizardonawhaleonawizardonawhale Posts: 34
edited March 2010 in The Porch
I tried for almost 6 hours to get tix for MSG on Tues, with what I thought was no luck. Woke up this morning to see this begin my email from Tenclub:

"This is the initial confirmation of your Ten Club ticket purchase for the Pearl Jam show on May 20, 2010 in New York, NY at Madison Square Garden."

Unbelievable, I was getting mentally prepared to fight the masses on Ticketmaster today. I Believe in Miracles :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    I tried for almost 6 hours to get tix for MSG on Tues, with what I thought was no luck. Woke up this morning to see this begin my email from Tenclub:

"This is the initial confirmation of your Ten Club ticket purchase for the Pearl Jam show on May 20, 2010 in New York, NY at Madison Square Garden."

Unbelievable, I was getting mentally prepared to fight the masses on Ticketmaster today. I Believe in Miracles :D

What, really??? Good for you! You never got the confirmation page or email immediately afterward? That would be nerve wracking...
  • Yep, no confirmation till this morning. I thought I was shut out.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    wow...you must be psyched.

Potato wave
  • For sure...Make me fries
  • BeerBaronBeerBaron Posts: 4,097

I assume that you got all the way to the credit card entry screen and that's when the site crashed? I also assume the order is in your profile?
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • vest71vest71 Posts: 239
    i also came all the way to the creditcard info and typed all the numbers and hit the submit button ... and the site crashed ...and that happend twice ... but i wasn´t so lucky to wake up to a sweet email saying i got the tickets ...so i´ll have to try again
    Burn my eyes and try to blind me
    Bury me so they won't find me
    Try to suck my power empty
    Got no crown of thorns on me
  • I entered my credit card info once, froze up, and then said I couldn't check out with an empty cart. So I checked my purchases after I got the confirmation, and it was there. This shit is crazy....
  • AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    onawizard...this thread made my morning!! :) You must be stoked!! Congrats! What a great surprise! See ya in NYC!
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper