How is this possible

Comments

• SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,457
    Season tickets.......
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Season tickets.......
    Or people who can see into the future?
  • Indi4enceIndi4ence Posts: 949
    Season tickets.......

to what.....concerts? If you had season tickets to the NY Rangers you wouldn't have floor seats
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,457
    Indi4ence wrote:
    Season tickets.......

to what.....concerts? If you had season tickets to the NY Rangers you wouldn't have floor seats
    Season tickets to ALL events???

Or maybe concerts only???
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Posts: 4,895
    those prices are insane, unless it was their last show ever I wouldn't pay 750 to see anyone, especially for those seats
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    Indi4ence wrote:
    Season tickets.......

not true
    if you buy/rent a suit ..you get about 10 tickets to the floors or lower sections for concerts...... i know someone who has suit to the rangers/ mets NOT A BOX..A SUIT ... the mets one is on the lower level of citi field next to Omar cost $10,000,000 ...a down payment of $5,000,000 ..then a $500,000 per year for ten years ...you get 25 tickets to the suit and ten front row tickets behind the mets on deck circle ON THE WALL ... and the same thing goes for MSG

ALL WITH OPTIONS TO BUYING CONCERT AND SPECIAL EVENT TICKETS
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • MortalityMortality Posts: 156
    joe2468 wrote:
    not true
    if you buy/rent a suit ..you get about 10 tickets to the floors or lower sections for concerts...... i know someone who has suit to the rangers/ mets NOT A BOX..A SUIT ... the mets one is on the lower level of citi field next to Omar cost $10,000,000 ...a down payment of $5,000,000 ..then a $500,000 per year for ten years ...you get 25 tickets to the suit and ten front row tickets behind the mets on deck circle ON THE WALL ... and the same thing goes for MSG

ALL WITH OPTIONS TO BUYING CONCERT AND SPECIAL EVENT TICKETS

For a while there, you had me believing you actually get floor seats if you rent a suit :mrgreen:

"NOT A BOX...A SUIT" LOL! :lol:
  • WM31482WM31482 Posts: 563
    yeah i dont get it, what's a suit?

and if you have $10,000,000 to spend on one, do you really need to be making a few hundred dollars on Stubhub selling concert tickets?
  • uskidsknowuskidsknow Posts: 143
    a suite.
    dream the dreams of other men...you will be no one's rival
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,216
    10 mill is an awful lot for a suit. Unless we're talking the Iron Man suit, then it's reasonable. So I guess if you see a guy in an Iron Man suit at the Rangers game, that's the asshole scalping his Pearl Jam tickets.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Indi4ence wrote:
    Season tickets.......

No, but that would be AWSOME