FAN CLUB QUESTION?

parrotheadparrothead Posts: 101
edited March 2010 in The Porch
I have been in the fan club since 97, in my profile it says I joined in 2008?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• jimbojones1138jimbojones1138 Posts: 3,640
    that has to do with when the forum merged with the 10c recently over the past yr... ive also been in tenc since 97, but i think my join date says 08 0r 09... if you check your membership info your number should still say 150*** or 160***
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,446
    parrothead wrote:
    I have been in the fan club since 97, in my profile it says I joined in 2008?

It's signing up online for the first time on the message boards. I signed up back in '95? via snail mail with Pearl Jam, but my profile say's '05 here on the inter web. When I went to Junior High, I kinda wished I didn't live in the area I used to grow up in. Area was pretty rough & I had a few stolen mail goodies. I didn't care at all about joining fan club sites. One thing I would love to get an answer someday to is if you sent a letter to 10club back in '91, were you given a 10club number? If so, I know I sent out some letter's from John Martin Junior High School. My fun time projects were always on the PJ. But I never got anything back in the mail, so I didn't care so much about the fan club. Later did I find out friends were getting goodies & stuff. That age I was pretty jealous. PJ goodies I didn't have that I so wanted. Years later I moved to a better location. Started the snail mail thing back over again. It's been smooth sailing ever since! Would of probably got a lower number then what I have now, but the rule is if you lapsed it over 3 month's (maybe in the old day's over a year), you gotta start @ the back of the line. That's fine with me! :D