Anyone still waiting on presale confirmations?

matt1030matt1030 Posts: 5
edited March 2010 in The Porch
I'm just curious whose received, and who might still be waiting for their confirmation on a presale.

If you don't get an e-mail confirming your presale purchase does that mean you didn't get any tickets? The Boston show goes on sale tomorrow morning, and I still haven't gotten any confirmation.

I sent an e-mail asking if a confirmation would be sent out before tix go on sale through ticketmaster and the reply I got read: "Yes, confirmations will be sent soon."

This is the first time I've bought tix through a presale, and just wondering what other people might say.

I really want to go to this show, and don't really have the available funds on my card to buy tix through ticketmaster tomorrow morning and then also get them through the presale.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• uskidsknowuskidsknow Posts: 143
    I haven't gotten my NYC 5/21 e-mail confirmation yet but it's showing up in my order history.
    dream the dreams of other men...you will be no one's rival
  • if it shows up in your order history you're golden. sometimes shit happens and you might never get it. i think for the 08 shows i didn't get an email or two but it means nothing.
    PJ: 9/29/04, 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/18/13, 8/7/16
    eV: 8/4/08, 8/5/08, 6/21/11
    SG: 10/4/08<-- MET STONE!!!
  • jimbojones1138jimbojones1138 Posts: 3,640
    uskidsknow wrote:
    I haven't gotten my NYC 5/21 e-mail confirmation yet but it's showing up in my order history.

me too...although i got my night two confirm...my name doesnt show...but it was addressed to a number...weirdness
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • matt1030matt1030 Posts: 5
    yeah I have it in my order history, but under the announcement it reads:

"Pre-sales for any available tickets will remain open until Thursday, March 18th at 5pm PST. Confirmations will not be sent until the pre-sale has ended. In the meantime you may view your order confirmation number in your online order history."

And on the rules page it reads:

Pre-sale tickets are limited. Ten Club does not guarantee tickets for all eligible members regardless of seniority. Tickets are available to all eligible fan club members while supplies last.

I am just concerned that even though I placed an order, and that it shows in my order history that I might still not get the tickets because I've only been a member for a year and my seniority isn't that high probably.

So far it seems from some of the responses that if it's in my order history that is a guarantee yeah?
  • I've been a member since 1994, but my membership expired and I only recently joined again last year. I am just so mad at myself for doing that because I've been a tenclub member for 16 yrs and now that I let my membership expire, I have to start all over again and will prob get crappy seats :( I tried to ask them about this and see if anything could be done but they said no, that there's nothing they can do abt expired memberships :/ Oh well, I just hope my seats are okay at least. I was so used to being in the first 5 rows for years! Oh well. And no I haven't received a confirmation yet either but it's in my order history and yeah they are sending them out on the 18th they said.
    "If you knew me you wouldn't love me"- EV April 17, 1994 Paramount Theater, NYC
    matt1030 wrote:

"Pre-sales for any available tickets will remain open until Thursday, March 18th at 5pm PST. Confirmations will not be sent until the pre-sale has ended. In the meantime you may view your order confirmation number in your online order history."

Pre-sale tickets are limited. Ten Club does not guarantee tickets for all eligible members regardless of seniority. Tickets are available to all eligible fan club members while supplies last.

I am just concerned that even though I placed an order, and that it shows in my order history that I might still not get the tickets because I've only been a member for a year and my seniority isn't that high probably.

So far it seems from some of the responses that if it's in my order history that is a guarantee yeah?

if its in your order history you are golden!
  • matt1030 wrote:

i'm pretty sure that the fact that they say they're not guaranteed is because not everyone in the club is going to get tickets. people kinda get upset around here and act as if everyone was going to get a pair but if there's 2,000 tickets and 10,000 people are trying for them, 8,000 aren't going to get them. that's why they're not "guaranteed". as long as you got them in your order history that means you bought them and you're set. buying the tickets here doesn't mean you're buying a chance to get tickets, you're actually buying them. but if you want to make absolute sure you can always call them and ask ;)
    PJ: 9/29/04, 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/18/13, 8/7/16
    eV: 8/4/08, 8/5/08, 6/21/11
    SG: 10/4/08<-- MET STONE!!!
  • So I checked my order history and see I have tickets to night one. I had no idea until a few minutes ago. Had no idea that it went through because the servers kept crashing and I did not get an email. Did this happen to anyone else?
    So I checked my order history and see I have tickets to night one. I had no idea until a few minutes ago. Had no idea that it went through because the servers kept crashing and I did not get an email. Did this happen to anyone else?

:shock:

are you serious? with all that bs w the servers that was the first place i woulda checked... congrats on your good luck... were you planning on getting tickets tomorrow for that show?
    Cool. Thanks everyone. As only a member for one year the tickets wouldn't be as bad as balcony seats would they? (sorry new to the whole presale thing).
    matt1030 wrote:
    Cool. Thanks everyone. As only a member for one year the tickets wouldn't be as bad as balcony seats would they? (sorry new to the whole presale thing).

dude... id be just happy that im in the door... no matter where you sit strap in cause its gonna be an awesome ride!
  • ok so i ordered my tickets for the buffalo show i got an email saying my order was received but haven't gotten the second one saying my order was processed so i'm good right and yes the tickets do appear in my order history.
    "I want to Rock & Roll all night, and part of everyday"
    Sept.11/05 Kitchener, Ontario
    May 10/10 Buffalo, New York
    Sept.11 & Sept 12/2011, Toronto, Ontario
    Sept. 15/11 Hamilton, Ontario
    Oct. 12/13 Buffalo, New York
    Oct 16/14 Detroit, Michigan
    May 10/16 Toronto, Ontario
    matt1030 wrote:

dude... id be just happy that im in the door... no matter where you sit strap in cause its gonna be an awesome ride!

Have you been to the Boston Garden and seen any show from the Balcony? Definitely not worth $171.00 for any show (as blasphemous as this reads). I did see them the time before last at the Garden in the balcony and they looked like ants, and the acoustics were terrible.

And yes I would be happy to see them anywhere, in any seat at any time (been to just about every show they've played in Massachusetts).

Still I can't wait!