Who Do You Think You Are?

AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
edited March 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Anyone seen it? I've watched a couple episodes on Hulu and it's sooooo addicting...and absolutely fascinating!!! The episode with Emmitt Smith made me cry. Tragic, heartbreaking but yet uplifting at the same time. The only interesting fact I know about my family is that I'm somehow related to Abraham Lincoln.

http://www.nbc.com/who-do-you-think-you-are/
This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    I have been meaning to check that one out. It's really good, huh? I might have to hulu an episode or two like you did.
  • AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    aNiMaL wrote:
    I have been meaning to check that one out. It's really good, huh? I might have to hulu an episode or two like you did.

Absolutely 100% worth it. I watched the Emmitt one and was sucked in. My dvr is now set to record new episodes.

I just got done watching the Sarah Jessica Parker one...and not only do I have a new-found respect for her but I actually learned a little U.S. history in the process!

aNiMaL wrote:

Absolutely 100% worth it. I watched the Emmitt one and was sucked in. My dvr is now set to record new episodes.
    I am gonna watch it. :D
    aNiMaL wrote:
    aNiMaL wrote:

I am gonna watch it. :D

I challenge you not to cry.

Oh, done. I'm like a rock! There will be no tears.
    aNiMaL wrote:

you heartless SOB

aNiMaL wrote:

you heartless SOB
    You threw the cry gauntlet down - I have to be heartless. :lol:
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    The only one I saw was the SJP one and I enjoyed it. I too learned a little more about the Salem witch trials. I remember going there as a child and being PETRIFIED.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    is this a new US version? we've had it over here for many years and I have to say it got me hooked on my own family tree.. it's a great programme!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.