how many of the lucky 10c are going to poach the TM presale?

in eds treein eds tree Posts: 539
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Too bad there is no way to guarantee that those who were lucky enough to win 10c MSG tix don't also abuse their TM presale privileges :( but...good luck to everyone and i hope we all get tickets! lol. i will be happy just to get in the door!
keep on rockin' in the free world.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Too bad there is no way to guarantee that those who were lucky enough to win 10c MSG tix don't also abuse their TM presale privileges :( but...good luck to everyone and i hope we all get tickets! lol. i will be happy just to get in the door!

thisd is why they should require you to punch in your membership # instead of the security words ( at least for the presales )
    but then again it would require 10C be involved when theyve already made it clear theyre not.

good idea tho .
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Too bad there is no way to guarantee that those who were lucky enough to win 10c MSG tix don't also abuse their TM presale privileges :( but...good luck to everyone and i hope we all get tickets! lol. i will be happy just to get in the door!
    So, I see MSG is back on... you're not ditching me are you? :?
    Pepsi Center - Apr 1 '03, Jul 2-3 '06 | Grant Park - Aug 05 '07 | E Center - Sep 28 '09 | Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27 '09 | Sprint Center May 3 '10 | Scottrade Center May 4 '10 | Alpine Valley - Sep 3-4, '11 | Wrigley Field - July 19, '13 | Pepsi Center Oct 22, '14
  • in eds treein eds tree Posts: 539
    lol, no way! KC and STL are a go...MSG will be a plus, as well as a bank breaker, lol. It's two weeks before my birthday so i told my fam if they want to get me any gift they can just contribute to my trip and/or rent LOL
  • NYCPJNYCPJ Posts: 764

Agreed; I sincerely hope that people pay attention to the email and dont participate if they already got lucky with the 10c presale.
    6/3/06 (East Rutherford 2)
    6/24/08 (MSG1)
    6/25/08 (MSG2)
    7/1/08 (Beacon Theater -NYC)
    10/30/09 (Philly3)
    5/18/10 (Newark, NJ)
    5/20/10 (MSG1)
    5/21/10 (MSG2)
    10/18/13 (Brooklyn 1)
    10/19/13 (Brooklyn 2)
    5/1/16 (MSG 1)
    5/2/16 (MSG 2)
    3/30/20 (MSG)
    9/3/24 I(MSG1)
    9/4/24 (MSG 2)
  • I'm only going to go for the day I couldn't get, but with the password being out all over the
    internet you know that people are going to purchase these tickets only to re-sell them at a profit.
    i know and it's such a bummer :( i got shut out of both shows so i will try to get tix for both, but i am going by myself so i am only getting 1 ticket so everyone else can get theirs
  • NYCPJNYCPJ Posts: 764
    I'm only going to go for the day I couldn't get, but with the password being out all over the
    internet you know that people are going to purchase these tickets only to re-sell them at a profit.

Thats a good point.
    6/3/06 (East Rutherford 2)
    6/24/08 (MSG1)
    6/25/08 (MSG2)
    7/1/08 (Beacon Theater -NYC)
    10/30/09 (Philly3)
    5/18/10 (Newark, NJ)
    5/20/10 (MSG1)
    5/21/10 (MSG2)
    10/18/13 (Brooklyn 1)
    10/19/13 (Brooklyn 2)
    5/1/16 (MSG 1)
    5/2/16 (MSG 2)
    3/30/20 (MSG)
    9/3/24 I(MSG1)
    9/4/24 (MSG 2)
  • These should be will call only.
  • These should be will call only.

and then what? Prove you're a fan club member at the window? And if you're not, what then?
    Put them back up for sale to the general public so they could just turn around and sell them anyway?
    you should be required to provide a DNA sample, as well as sign your name in your own blood upon receiving the tickets.

lol :lol:
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    These should be will call only.

and then what? Prove you're a fan club member at the window? And if you're not, what then?
    Put them back up for sale to the general public so they could just turn around and sell them anyway?

No, but it could be ticketless where you present the credit card you made the purchase with plus your ID ensuring that the purchaser of the tickets is the user of the tickets. This was done quite successfully last year at the NIN club shows.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • So there's a TM presale with a password? I don't get the emails. :( But that's cool, good luck to everyone who wants to go.

The GOOD THING is, at least you know the site won't crash right when they go on sale!! :)
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    The GOOD THING is, at least you know the site won't crash right when they go on sale!! :)
    this
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • The GOOD THING is, at least you know the site won't crash right when they go on sale!! :)

It's nice the way it puts you in queue. Just like you're waiting in line.