Question about confirmation e-mails.....

Toronto_PJ_fanToronto_PJ_fan Posts: 56
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Hello

So I got my order confirmation e-mail pretty much right after I scored tix for Buffalo. The e-mail says I'll receive another e-mail once the order is processed. How long for this 2nd e-mail to arrive?

Thank you
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BeerBaronBeerBaron Posts: 4,097
    Hello

So I got my order confirmation e-mail pretty much right after I scored tix for Buffalo. The e-mail says I'll receive another e-mail once the order is processed. How long for this 2nd e-mail to arrive?

Thank you
    Quite a while. Usually the second e-mail arrives a couple of weeks or less before the show. That e-mail will have all of the information you need, such as the time the will call window opens and what you need to pick up your tickets.
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • BeerBaron wrote:
    Hello

Thank you
    Quite a while. Usually the second e-mail arrives a couple of weeks or less before the show. That e-mail will have all of the information you need, such as the time the will call window opens and what you need to pick up your tickets.

Thanks BB!
  • if it's in your order history you're all set though, right?
  • if it's in your order history you're all set though, right?

This is what I hear. I hope its true because I haven't received my email for Boston yet
    2006: Albany
    2008: MSG I, MSG II, Newark(EV)
    2009: Albany 1-2(EV), Philly 3
    2010: Boston, MSG I
    2013: Buffalo, Brooklyn II, Hartford
    2016: MSG 1, MSG II, Fenway 1
  • i just re-read the announcement email and it said that they wouldn't send any until after the presale was over, which is today. the confirmation i got after i got my tickets was the generic one i get after any order placed. so based on the info in the announcement email, it sounds like we will get a confirmation soon, maybe tomorrow because the presale will be done, then we'll get the other one with the info on when we can pick up the tickets, etc.
  • I still haven't received a confirmation from MSG 1 but it's in my history so I'm assuming I got them. My credit card company doesn't update info on their website very often apparently but I called them and asked if they saw that dollar amount anywhere and they said they did so hopefully all is good. The initial announcement had some vague wording about sending out confirmations after the 10c pre-sale ended at 5pm PDT tonight, so I hope I'll see something tonight/tomorrow. I seem to remember in 2008 they sent out e-mails after all the pre-sales ended basically saying you had tickets and you'd hear again close to the show with details specific to that show, like time they were starting to give out tickets and where. But I may be remembering wrong. I do remember they didn't send out confirmation e-mails for every order back then right after the order was placed (since the server was hammered back in 2008 too).