Poster Presale ?

RubberbandmanRubberbandman Posts: 439
edited April 2010 in The Porch
Is there going to be a poster presale / sale for ten club members for this tour?
if so i apologize didnt see it
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• smithnicsmithnic Posts: 1,563
    I was hoping for it. It's a pain to wait in line and all that comes with it to get them at the shows. I definitely will, but it's a pain. :)
    Go Get 'Em Tigers!
  • any info??
  • BUMP
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    They did not announce the 2009 presale until a week before the shows started if I remember right, so most likely we will not know until late April. But I don't see why they would not do it again, seems to have worked very well.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • might be a little to soon your right, the poster presale worked great last time
  • cbeitingcbeiting Posts: 80
    I emailed the 10c a few days about this and they said

"As of today, we will not be having any poster presales for the upcoming
    tour.
    10c"

Bummer.
    Member since 1996...
  • key words as of today
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    They better in 08 at msg the line was lined up early as hell.and I sure as hell don't wanna go thru that headache again. That was the worst poster purchase system ever.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    They better in 08 at msg the line was lined up early as hell.and I sure as hell don't wanna go thru that headache again. That was the worst poster purchase system ever.
    I'll skip the posters @ MSG if tht's the case. although what I would love would be the sports shirts, but those will be even harder to get at the shows unfortunately with the way MSG merchandising does it.
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    The merch both was available to anyone it wasn't inside the venue. I remwmber seeing street bums buying posters with what turned out to be ninersfans cc. Ill never forget saying to my wife that big dude keeps givcn his card to diff people. He was standing right by the side of the ledft booth night2. And when pjtaper posted that video of the guy he said was ninersfan that was the same he saw handing out the cc.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • it is a huge hassle trying to get posters before they are gone etc
    presale was alot better
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    The merch both was available to anyone it wasn't inside the venue. I remwmber seeing street bums buying posters with what turned out to be ninersfans cc. Ill never forget saying to my wife that big dude keeps givcn his card to diff people. He was standing right by the side of the ledft booth night2. And when pjtaper posted that video of the guy he said was ninersfan that was the same he saw handing out the cc.
    Yeah I remember that -- by the time I got there the posters were gone and I belive a few of the shirts were sold out already!

I would like to hope if they do sports shirts they keep them inside - with posters they have been printing so many I doubt they'd sell out as fast, but it is NY so who knows!
  • Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    I am sure there will be a poster presale again, however I will NOT be participating in it. I got 4 UGLY ass posters (OLF, ACL, Chi 1/2) and was not a fan of buying before seeing.

I will wait to see what the posters look like at the show, then either purchase from the artist or after the tour. They aren't exactly flying off the shelves these days :o
  • bump
  • OkOk Posts: 2,144
    Maybe this time they'll let us seem 'em before you buy - if no, I can't pull the trigger after the philly shows and the TT disaster.