What was Jesse James Thinking ? Or was He ?

13»

Comments

• decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    justam wrote:
    I'm so sick of the news reporting about people's marital problems. I don't care about them!!

The main difference between these celebrities with problems and Joe and Sue Urban/Suburban is that there's more property and public embarrassment at stake. Otherwise, it's all just GOSSIP about people's stupid behavior.

exactly.
    it's no one's business.
    i only recently found out sandra even married, haha, and didn't even know who she married...and then, this. i don't follow any of this stuff, so it's only what i read here, or if it's on the opening page of yahoo...or if mr. dream tells me about it. it's sad. people marriages are their own business, and this is the only time when i feel at all bad for celebs, b/c while such things always hurt, when you are in the public eye it just adds another level of hurt and humilation.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Rygar wrote:
    first of all, chick is hot!! i dont know bout all yinz but i like it. im a tat fan and i think her's are (mostly) tasteful and yes, sexy. i wouldnt tat my face, but i like her dedication and i think its exotic
    Even the new swastika and 'white power'?
    lol!
    ok i did a little more digging on this on my own...and you dont have your facts straight. i dont think she's being hateful. i know what she's doing and i like it.
    and fuck me if I say somethin you dont wanna hear, fuck me!
    and fuck me if you only hear what you wanna hear
    fuck me...if I care...but im not leavin here
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    Rygar wrote:
    first of all, chick is hot!! i dont know bout all yinz but i like it. im a tat fan and i think her's are (mostly) tasteful and yes, sexy. i wouldnt tat my face, but i like her dedication and i think its exotic
    Even the new swastika and 'white power'?
    lol!
    ok i did a little more digging on this on my own...and you dont have your facts straight. i dont think she's being hateful. i know what she's doing and i like it.
    Yes I misread the white power magnet vs tattoo part, my bad. Swastika is still tattooed on her.

What is she doing that you like?
  • im interpreting this chick (based on the very little and very recent info i have gotten on her along with my knowledge of biker/outlaw/counter culture) as one who enjoys shocking people. she has no need or deisre to conform to conventional style, and to a further degree conventional interpretations of symbols and images.

in my own opinion its a rather artful form of "fuck you, any and everybody, i do what i want and i like it and thats about all there is to it"

and i go for that 8-)
    and fuck me if I say somethin you dont wanna hear, fuck me!
    and fuck me if you only hear what you wanna hear
    fuck me...if I care...but im not leavin here
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    g under p wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    I wouldn't fuck that thing if you paid me 5 million bucks and gave me the best pot out on the market. That's just pure trash. Give me a woman like sandra anyday of the week.

WAM, are you saying that ONLY because she's practically covered in tatoos? I don't believe tatoos distinguishes whether or not a person is trash or not.

Peace
    no i'm saying that cause shes a biker chick and probably has been ridden more times then a 07 harley has. she'll just go onto the next biker dude or biker gang. i have no problems wit da tats. i think they are cool cept the face one.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

metsfan wrote:
    I wouldn't fuck that thing if you paid me 5 million bucks and gave me the best pot out on the market. That's just pure trash. Give me a woman like sandra anyday of the week.

I think if 5 million dollars was laid out in front of you and you were single you'd have a second opinion. :]
    i am a single and loving it btw and i still wouldn't go near her

• PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    If he'll cheat WITH you, he'll cheat ON you. Duh.
    Truer words were never spoken... I agree!!

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    im interpreting this chick (based on the very little and very recent info i have gotten on her along with my knowledge of biker/outlaw/counter culture) as one who enjoys shocking people. she has no need or deisre to conform to conventional style, and to a further degree conventional interpretations of symbols and images.

in my own opinion its a rather artful form of "fuck you, any and everybody, i do what i want and i like it and thats about all there is to it"

and i go for that 8-)
    Ah, I see.
    Well to each their own. She looks scary to me ;)
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Yaeh I saw all the Nazi regalia on TMZ earlier.

That girl is a true Pig in every sense of the word .
    She knew he was a married man.
    End of story.
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    Bathgate66 wrote:

End of story.
    I don't buy the shock value argument aneutronbomb makes either, but that's my opinion.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Bathgate66 wrote:

End of story.

no not quite end of story.
    he couldve said no.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    Bathgate66 wrote:

End of story.

he couldve said no.
    Also true.
    Bathgate66 wrote:

End of story.

he couldve said no.

absolutely
    platessmall.jpg
    Untitled-14_full.jpg
    platessmall.jpg
  • CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,256

She's a circus freak. No more to argue.
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    I think he was thinking he wanted some dirty raunchy sex even if it's with someone who has the face of Skeletor. Body is hot. Can deal with most of the tats. But good god that face!!! :shock: Ugh. Hope he did her from behind. That thing could turn you to stone.
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    I think he was thinking he wanted some dirty raunchy sex even if it's with someone who has the face of Skeletor. Body is hot. Can deal with most of the tats. But good god that face!!! :shock: Ugh. Hope he did her from behind. That thing could turn you to stone.

can't stop laughing...cuz it's true!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,184

:lol: Maybe that's why she has a tat on her forehead. She does have a great body, which she must work out regularly. Its there a way to erase the tats and see whats underneath?

This according to Michelle....In March of 2010, tattoo model and stripper, Michelle McGee, claimed she had an 11-month affair with James while wife, actress Sandra Bullock, was on location filming The Blind Side. Shortly thereafter, James acknowledged that he had shown "poor judgment" with regard to the reports he had been unfaithful to his wife.

I thought this was a one or two time affiar, NOT GOOD at all JJ.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

LMFAO

funniest thing i've read on here in a while

• catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    so...

i went to see the blindside earlier today and for the first quarter of the film jesse james and his indiscretion was on my mind. then as i was watching sandra bullock i realised that OMG!! ive got a girlie crush on her. i did secretly suspect this this other day when i watched the lake house. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    so...

i went to see the blindside earlier today and for the first quarter of the film jesse james and his indiscretion was on my mind. then as i was watching sandra bullock i realised that OMG!! ive got a girlie crush on her. i did secretly suspect this this other day when i watched the lake house. 8-)

I enjoy Sandras acting as well,

but with all due respect,
    the guy had been married twice before
    perhaps that shouldve acted as a red flag, like there was a pattern there ?
    platessmall.jpg
  • CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,256
    Now it's up to 11 chicks he was fooling with while married. He's the white trash version of Tiger Woods!
  • AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    Bathgate66 wrote:

End of story.

And she knew she was a married woman. End of story.
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    I thought this was JESSE JAMES from the "Old West"... :roll:
  • AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    i_lov_it wrote:
    I thought this was JESSE JAMES from the "Old West"... :roll:

The JJ referred to in this thread is actually a descendent of the "Old West" JJ.
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper