Atlanta to Hartford and Boston

Bdog10Bdog10 Posts: 471
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Anyone making this trip? I'm about to book my flight, hotel and car. Want to know if anyone wants to go half with the hotel. I'm looking at the Hilton so we don't have to walk. I'm also driving up to the Boston shows that Sunday so if your looking for a ride let me know.
"I want to go...but I don't want to go alone...With you I could never feel alone..."

Randall's Island 96 and haven't stopped since...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    Sorry my room was full Rich. Still up for a few beers this weekend?
  • Bdog10Bdog10 Posts: 471
    Sorry my room was full Rich. Still up for a few beers this weekend?

No worries man... Yeah man just give me a shout

Anyone else interested?
    "I want to go...but I don't want to go alone...With you I could never feel alone..."

• JR86440JR86440 Posts: 742
    I am making the same exact trip but I am flying.. where in Atl you live now? I am in Dunwoody.. you from the Northeast originally?
  • Myself and some friends are flying to the Boston shows. Anyone up for some pre-tour hype/drinks??? I live in Midtown --
    95: Chicago 98: Chicago, STL 99: Ed @ TFC 00: STL 03: STL, Champaign, MSP
    05: Thunder Bay. 06: Chicago, MSP, MSP 07: London, Chicago. 08: Columbia, DC, NYC, NYC
    09: ATL x2 (EV), Philly 1,2,3. 10: Boston. 11: PJ20, Saskatoon. 12: Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, atlanta. 13: Charlottesville, Charlotte, Seattle. 14: vienna, Berlin, moline, St. Paul.
    JR86440 wrote:
    I am making the same exact trip but I am flying.. where in Atl you live now? I am in Dunwoody.. you from the Northeast originally?

I live in Smyrna and yes I am from New York. I've been down here for about 6 years. Im flying up Saturday morning to hartford then driving up to boston and then down to NY. I can't wait. What about you..You from the Northeast as well?

Brain of L wrote:
    Myself and some friends are flying to the Boston shows. Anyone up for some pre-tour hype/drinks??? I live in Midtown --

Hell yeah man.. I live in Smyrna, the Vinnings area...

• T_MartinT_Martin Posts: 36
    I live in the Smyrna / Vinings and also am making the same trip up to Hartford and Boston. Good to see some other fans from the Atl doing the same.
    T_Martin wrote:
    I live in the Smyrna / Vinings and also am making the same trip up to Hartford and Boston. Good to see some other fans from the Atl doing the same.

I live in Smyrna also dude

Bdog10 wrote:
    JR86440 wrote:

I live in Smyrna and yes I am from New York. I've been down here for about 6 years. Im flying up Saturday morning to hartford then driving up to boston and then down to NY. I can't wait. What about you..You from the Northeast as well?

We might be on the same flight!! I havent booked yet but want to leave around 9am or so.. going to boston monday morning and flying back wed morning..wish i could go to NY too but my wife just had 4th kid and i am lucky she is letting me do this!!!! I have been down here since 97. From ct, went to Marist...lots of NY people went there
    JR86440 wrote:
    Bdog10 wrote:
    JR86440 wrote:

We might be on the same flight!! I havent booked yet but want to leave around 9am or so.. going to boston monday morning and flying back wed morning..wish i could go to NY too but my wife just had 4th kid and i am lucky she is letting me do this!!!! I have been down here since 97. From ct, went to Marist...lots of NY people went there

I just booked my flight a couple hours ago on Delta. Its the first nonstop flight leaving at like 9:20 or something. Im from White Plains so I used to make the trek up to Danbury where I used to work. Still have some good friends up there. Are you staying at the Hilton? Lemme know if you are on my flight. And congrats on #4!!!

• WM31482WM31482 Posts: 563
    how much/how long is a plane to Hartford from NYC?

i didnt think of that i was going to do amtrak
    We might be on the same flight!! I havent booked yet but want to leave around 9am or so.. going to boston monday morning and flying back wed morning..wish i could go to NY too but my wife just had 4th kid and i am lucky she is letting me do this!!!! I have been down here since 97. From ct, went to Marist...lots of NY people went there[/quote]

I just booked my flight a couple hours ago on Delta. Its the first nonstop flight leaving at like 9:20 or something. Im from White Plains so I used to make the trek up to Danbury where I used to work. Still have some good friends up there. Are you staying at the Hilton? Lemme know if you are on my flight. And congrats on #4!!![/quote]

THanks.. yes. I am on that flight. Just booked the other day.. My family is from there so I will just be staying at my sisters... where you staying in Boston? I just got a hotel about 8/10ths of a mile for 130 on priceline..4star hotel..omni boston parker house...
  • OGT92OGT92 Posts: 1,588
    WM31482 wrote:
    how much/how long is a plane to Hartford from NYC?

i didnt think of that i was going to do amtrak

I don't think there would be such a flight. You'd be up and down in less than 20 mins. I flew from Hartford to Baltimore and it was like 57 mins.
    "I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave up reading." - Henry Youngman
  • Brain of mJBrain of mJ Posts: 786
    I live in Smyrna, and wish I was going up there. Can I live vicariously through you two?
  • EvenstevenEvensteven Posts: 869
    We're doing KC and St. Louis.
    "Mark it 20, Dude."
  • NoloadNoload Posts: 1,630
    We are doing the Atl (area) to Indy and Columbus.
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Atl to KC
    Atl to Hartford
    if they don't come to the south the south must come to them :D