10 club vs. presale tix for MSG

HamsonHamson Posts: 44
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Do you think the pre-sale seats will be better/worse/same as the ones the 10 club allotted for its members? I have low seniority but got tix through the 10 club. I was shocked I was able to get through as it was a first for me (I've spent many times frustrated without being able to get tix, especially to the recent PHL shows!). I will not be purchasing more tix (no worries!) through the presale, but I'm curious if I could get worse seats then someone who can purchase through the presale tomorrow?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    Just read the email . thats really cool of the ten club to hook all u cry baby's up twice . rock on !! ;)
  • jokertt wrote:
    Just read the email . thats really cool of the ten club to hook all u cry baby's up twice . rock on !! ;)

are you winking, or did someone poke you in the eye for being a wise ass?
    -one thing to remember, always have a good time, all the time
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    i would buy them if you have a chance just to see. you can always sell them later. i don't think it's a big deal to buy both. if you have the motivation...go get em
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    jones wrote:
    i would buy them if you have a chance just to see. you can always sell them later. i don't think it's a big deal to buy both. if you have the motivation...go get em

actually, it is requested specifically NOT to buy tix thru the presale if you were lucky enough to score thru the 10c. just sayin'.

as to the seats, i am going on the assumption that 10c seats will be better. the TM presale just gives you a heads up before the general sale to the entire poplace. still damn nice of 10c to arrange tho.

good luck to those of you who still need tix!
    :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    HW307925 wrote:
    Do you think the pre-sale seats will be better/worse/same as the ones the 10 club allotted for its members? I have low seniority but got tix through the 10 club. I was shocked I was able to get through as it was a first for me (I've spent many times frustrated without being able to get tix, especially to the recent PHL shows!). I will not be purchasing more tix (no worries!) through the presale, but I'm curious if I could get worse seats then someone who can purchase through the presale tomorrow?

really????

so you think they sold the fanclub seats

and then arranged to have people buy better seats later off of ticketmaster?

really??
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    jones wrote:

actually, it is requested specifically NOT to buy tix thru the presale if you were lucky enough to score thru the 10c. just sayin'.

as to the seats, i am going on the assumption that 10c seats will be better. the TM presale just gives you a heads up before the general sale to the entire poplace. still damn nice of 10c to arrange tho.

good luck to those of you who still need tix!
    :mrgreen:

meh. don't care. i've had awful seats every show. not complaining. just looking out for best interest. i would also sell them face to someone on here in need.