When you're wrong, you're wrong....

ML212183ML212183 Posts: 20
edited March 2010 in The Porch
So I bitched and moaned the other day about Boston tickets selling out so fast (like many others did) and I said repeatedly in several threads that I think the band needs to make good on things with their fans and offer more tickets. I don't know if the band or the Ten Club reads the board and takes these things seriously or if they were just gonna do it anyway but I, for one, am psyched about that news about more MSG tickets. It makes me feel like the band gives a shit. I hope they do it for us in Boston too. Good luck to all of you that struck out on the NY tickets the first time around.

Anyway, I was quick to criticize them when I thought they weren't doing right by us so I just want to compliment them with the same speed that I criticized. And there you have it.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    it's nice that you acknowledge this, but don't expect it for Boston too

This is not the first time the 10club has done this, but it doesn't happen often for obvious reasons, a lot of this stuff is out of their control (amount of tickets available, etc.)
  • lockedlocked Posts: 4,038
    it's nice that you acknowledge this, but don't expect it for Boston too

This is not the first time the 10club has done this, but it doesn't happen often for obvious reasons, a lot of this stuff is out of their control (amount of tickets available, etc.)

as we coined the phrase here in Boston (aka Seattle East)

"Why NOT us?"

;)
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    If I got pissy upset for things going wrong for me on the MSG 2 tickets- I'm sorrythisiswhatsorrylookslike.jpg
    I'll try to do better next time