10 club pre-sale

lukin137lukin137 Posts: 19
edited March 2010 in The Porch
yeah i am kinda getting sick of being shut out on the pre-sale........i mean honestly that is pretty much the main reason im in the fan club is the opportunity to score premium tix to the shows when they tour....now this makes 2 in a row where i was shut out......08 i was shut out for the 2nd boston....this year shut out for the(as of now) only boston....really pisses me off.honestly is there not a better way the pre-sale could be conducted
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• OceansMagnetOceansMagnet Posts: 1,033
    Be grateful that you had a show to miss out on...
    PLAY THE SOUTH!!! please??
  • Mcam55Mcam55 Posts: 1,407
    The presale for the 2nd Boston show in 08 never sold out from what I remember.
  • kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    I'd be grateful to have a show in my town, which hasn't seen PJ since 2003.
    If there was a show in my town and I was shutout I'd be somewhat less than grateful.
  • OceansMagnetOceansMagnet Posts: 1,033
    kj1nyr wrote:
    I'd be grateful to have a show in my town, which hasn't seen PJ since 2003.
    If there was a show in my town and I was shutout I'd be somewhat less than grateful.

If I was shut out I could still get tickets from either ticketmaster or other sources or just by being cool with the awesome people around this forum... getting in the door is never a problem... It beats the heck outta spending God and my accountant only knows how much to travel to see them...
  • RedMosquito22RedMosquito22 Posts: 8,158
    lukin137 wrote:
    yeah i am kinda getting sick of being shut out on the pre-sale........i mean honestly that is pretty much the main reason im in the fan club is the opportunity to score premium tix to the shows when they tour....now this makes 2 in a row where i was shut out......08 i was shut out for the 2nd boston....this year shut out for the(as of now) only boston....really pisses me off.honestly is there not a better way the pre-sale could be conducted

You will only have this problem for big draw venues in Philly, Boston and NY. When you have 6-10,000 seats to give away and 200,000 people want them guess what happens......People get shut out. It's just the way it is. I got shut out of 2 Spectrum shows and the Ed Ved solo, it just the way it is. Sometimes life isn't fair.

There are plenty of ways to get into msg if you really wanted to.
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    ill give u for free all my 10c spare tic of all 13 shows of Athens Greece 2011 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    lukin137 wrote:

You will only have this problem for big draw venues in Philly, Boston and NY. When you have 6-10,000 seats to give away and 200,000 people want them guess what happens......People get shut out. It's just the way it is. I got shut out of 2 Spectrum shows and the Ed Ved solo, it just the way it is. Sometimes life isn't fair.

There are plenty of ways to get into msg if you really wanted to.

Nice post, and nice shirt your wearing, it was by far the coolest one from philly IMO
  • lukin137lukin137 Posts: 19
    ya i hear the fact there are plenty of other ways to get tix......i just like to complain i guess......btw whats the story with the tbd spot.......figured boston 2 would have already gone on sale by now......is it fenway.....come on whos clued in here