Just Finished My last Final

mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,870
edited March 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
All done with my accounting courses. Only 1 quarter to go till I graduate. The light at the end of the tunnel just gets larger and larger.
350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    That's awesome!!!

My 20th anniversary of my final semester is currently going on... :?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Congrats ...... go celebrate :thumbup:
  • FirstExitFirstExit Posts: 973
    room_full_of_people_who_cares.jpg

lol I'm just kidding man, congratulations. It probably feels incredible to move on to the next (and most important) part of your life...I still have 3 more years to go (assuming I don't fail any classes, which would shock me).
  • craigbcraigb Posts: 806
    All done with my accounting courses. Only 1 quarter to go till I graduate. The light at the end of the tunnel just gets larger and larger.

Nice!!
    I still have 3+ years to go, but my freshman year has gone by so quick.
    "Speak clearly if you speak at all; carve every word before you let it fall"

Los Angeles 10.7.2009
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    FirstExit wrote:
    room_full_of_people_who_cares.jpg

lol I'm just kidding man, congratulations. It probably feels incredible to move on to the next (and most important) part of your life...I still have 3 more years to go (assuming I don't fail any classes, which would shock me).

That was funny.

Aside though, congrats mookey, that's awesome! I'm in my freshman year of school....a long road ahead of me....but, all you can do is travel further towards the end right? Only to bring on a new road.

Again, congratulations to you!
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • you have more confidence than i did my final term. by the end there, is had major senioritis. i didnt want to attend class. i was having trouble studying. even attending class, i would sit there and the teacher wouldnt make any sense.

this was especially jarring since i was always a studier. studying on fridays and the weekends, wasnt hard for me to do. i just did it. and i attended classes religiously, hardly missed a single day of school through my entire school career, never skipped etc...

by the last term there I was going insane...
  • That's awesome!!!

My 20th anniversary of my final semester is currently going on... :?
    Congrats your final final....
    I'm celebrating the 10th anniversary of my final semester now
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • I'm almost there too! :D Including exams, I'll be officially finished my BA on April 16th...although I'm starting back up again in September.
    2003: Toronto
    2005: Kitchener/Hamilton/Toronto
    2006: Toronto 1 & 2
    2008: Hartford/EV Toronto 1 & 2
    2009: Toronto/Philadelphia 3 & 4
    2010: Buffalo
    2011: Montreal/Toronto 1 & 2/Hamilton
    2013: London/Buffalo/Vancouver/Seattle
    2016: Toronto 1 & 2
    2022: Hamilton/Toronto
    2023: EV Seattle 1&2
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    you have more confidence than i did my final term. by the end there, is had major senioritis. i didnt want to attend class. i was having trouble studying. even attending class, i would sit there and the teacher wouldnt make any sense.

this was especially jarring since i was always a studier. studying on fridays and the weekends, wasnt hard for me to do. i just did it. and i attended classes religiously, hardly missed a single day of school through my entire school career, never skipped etc...

by the last term there I was going insane...
    senioritis? i do that now.
    although i've always been a procrastinator, not much of a studier..

i'm at the end of second year although i'm not in any constructive program and am headed no where but...
    fml
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam