Ticketbastard already sold MSG Tix to ticketbrokers

Thanks PeteThanks Pete NYC Posts: 613
edited March 2010 in The Porch
They're already out there, so f*ckin ridiculous.

Btw, even if there is a TM presale the password will be leaked.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
    na bro it is the season ticket holders
  • Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,342
    Also a lot of scalpers/brokers list tickets they don't even have yet. When they do get tickets, they'll send tickets comparable or better than the ones they listed.
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • As long as the tickets are sold, teams and/or venues really don't care about resale because they've already made their money off of the seat. That's why you see sections of empty seats at Yankee stadium due to brokers/scalpers jacking up the prices to where the average fan can't afford to attend. Stubhub is co-signed ticket scalping, endorsed by the teams themselves!

Its really sad how sports and entrainment has become so corporate and so money-driven, that it caters to the elitist side of America instead of the average fans who make the wheels go round. Fuckin ridiculous!
    "he who forgets-will be destined to remember"
  • morgie2morgie2 Posts: 1,065
    I think these are "speculative". Not in the possession of the seller, but the seller just trying to get an "order file", and then will scramble to get tickets to fill the order later.
    Boston II 94 Boston II 06 Mansfield I 08 Mansfield II 08 Seattle I 09 Seattle II 09
    Hartford 10 Boston 10 Wrigley 13 Worcester I 13 Worcester II 13 Hartford 13
    NYC I 16 NYC II 16 Fenway I 16 Fenway II 16  Fenway 1 18  Fenway II 18
    E.V. Boston II 08 E.V. Albany II 09 E.V. Providence 11, E.V. Boston 11
    Troubled Souls Unite
  • GoatboyGoatboy Posts: 509
    the whole industry has become so shady nothing would surpise me. a lot of those tickets on broker sites are indeed season ticket holders but it can't be all of them, no way. they are going to maximize their profits any way they can, just look at what professional sports teams are doing now with stubhub. they are getting paid twice for the same ticket basically, and stubhub which I believe is owned by ticketmaster (correct me if I'm wrong) is getting paid a percentage from the seller and the buyer in fees. from a back-handed money grubbing business perspective it's a no brainer. as a fan of a band and a lover of sports and music it's just disgusting.