Hartford Whale PJ Shirt for XL Center

PatrickBatemanPatrickBateman Posts: 2,243
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Apparently, a few people think my little PJ Whalers design is pretty cool and that it should be made into a shirt for the show. I know a guy who may be able to do this. However I am going through hard times with my marriage and could not front the money to get these made....any suggestions if I could get them made?
I plan on printing out a 24x36 banner at least:)

the logo is here
lyums.jpg
If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• shellerizmshellerizm Posts: 127
    nice design - do them yourself - of course! it's easier than you think. i would help you but i am in philly.

check here for starters (i recommend the photo emulsion method):

http://nomediakings.org/doityourself/ho ... hirts.html

there is a TON of info on the internet and it's really, really cheap to do. the following site has cheap screens, ink, and everything you could imagine and a ton of info:

http://www.silkscreeningsupplies.com/

you may want to be careful posting that you are gonna make shirts on these boards. also, if you make them be careful selling them - it is an offense.
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    "A Whale Of A Concert"
    I love to turn you on
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,699
    It looks nice, but who is "Bearl Bam"?
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • shellerizmshellerizm Posts: 127
    Poncier wrote:

:lol:
  • man....i was all ready to rag on the whalers....then you said that stuff about your marriage and i just can't bring myself to do it!....i must be getting soft...wtf?!! :mrgreen:

so i will just go the other route and wish you the best dude! 8-)
  • PatrickBatemanPatrickBateman Posts: 2,243
    Poncier wrote:
    lol you kind of have to use your imagination...i was drunk when I made it....

i dont even care too much aout making a shirt probably dont even have time, just received some emails and pms....

also I am sure there is some kind of copyright issue ...
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?