donuts

Comments

• polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    scalpers are already a part of the fanclub ... these guys are smart - they get good tickets because they know the system inside out ...
  • Well this just fuckin blows, I haven't received emails from the 10c since I had to change mine :x
    2006: Albany
    2008: MSG I, MSG II, Newark(EV)
    2009: Albany 1-2(EV), Philly 3
    2010: Boston, MSG I
    2013: Buffalo, Brooklyn II, Hartford
    2016: MSG 1, MSG II, Fenway 1
  • its not through Ten club people its a ticketmaster presale see below:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/Pearl-Jam-t ... ist/735836

May 20Thu Madison Square Garden
    New York, NY
    07:30 PM Pearl Jam More Info »
    presale begins:Fri, 03/19/10
    12:00 PM
    May 21Fri Madison Square Garden
    New York, NY

DO NOT EXPECT AN EMAIL FROM TEN CLUB

they'll email the password just as they did last time. how else will people get the password for the presale. :roll:
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Well this just fuckin blows, I haven't received emails from the 10c since I had to change mine :x
    Just Pm someone on here once the p/w is out and we can send it over. We're all fan club on here anyway...
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    well, if they are emailing us the password, I just hope I get it - I am still waiting for my confirmation email for MSG1!!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    password should be NEXT WEEK.......
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • drsluggo wrote:
    Well this just fuckin blows, I haven't received emails from the 10c since I had to change mine :x
    Just Pm someone on here once the p/w is out and we can send it over. We're all fan club on here anyway...

Thank you that would be wonderful :D
    2006: Albany
    2008: MSG I, MSG II, Newark(EV)
    2009: Albany 1-2(EV), Philly 3
    2010: Boston, MSG I
    2013: Buffalo, Brooklyn II, Hartford
    2016: MSG 1, MSG II, Fenway 1
  • Paul AndrewsPaul Andrews Posts: 2,489
    its not through Ten club people its a ticketmaster presale see below:

New York, NY
    New York, NY

So i take it, it is all TM Account Holders?
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    I'm hoping 10 Club pre-sale, but maybe AMEX pre-sale?
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • jamburgerjamburger Posts: 1,775
    edited March 2010
    its not through Ten club people its a ticketmaster presale see below:

New York, NY
    New York, NY

So i take it, it is all TM Account Holders?

If you click "More Info" from the section you copied and pasted this from, you'll see that it specifically states "Fan Club Presale" in the "Onsale Dates & Times" information at the upper right. It's a good idea though to create a Ticketmaster account if you don't have one already.
  • uskidsknowuskidsknow Posts: 143
    it says right on the site "fanclub presale".

What are you guys confused about? :lol:
    dream the dreams of other men...you will be no one's rival
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,678
    Creed
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    I was too lazy to go look. But Thanks. Will cross fingers for tomorrow....again!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    Can someone please explain to me how this presale works? How do I get the password, how do they know Im a fanclub member, where do I sign in tomorrow to get these tix?
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Thanks 10C!
    :mrgreen:
  • Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,342
    Can someone please explain to me how this presale works? How do I get the password, how do they know Im a fanclub member, where do I sign in tomorrow to get these tix?

Last time everyone had the same password -- gardenofstone -- and it worked like other Ticketmaster presales.
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    would be nice if a MOD jumped in and gave us some info.

the 19th is kind of......... tomorrow.
  • I hope for those of you trying to get tickets they create one of those codes that can only be used once...that way you can't share and scalpers wouldn't be able to use a lame password like GOTSOME or FIXER to get prime seats...
  • jbmulder9jbmulder9 Posts: 228
    would be nice if a MOD jumped in and gave us some info.

the 19th is kind of......... tomorrow.

indeed.
    1994 boston II
    1996 hartford
    2003 albany
    2003 mansfield I, II, III
    2004 boston I, II
    2006 boston II
    2008 mansfield II
    2009 philadelphia I, IV
    2010 buffalo, hartford, boston
  • Alright, I’ve read all through this post and can’t seem to get a clear answer, I’m sorry. I’ve never done a presale through Ticketbastard before, only though fan clubs.

My primary question: How will we get the presale password? Of course I’m a 10C member—I got shut out on Tuesday during the presale. I also already have a Ticketmaster account, but there doesn’t seem to be a way to sign up for “notifications” or providing proof that we’re a 10C member on the Ticketmaster MSG venue page.

Can someone tell me how we’ll get the presale password? I’d assume through Ticketbastard at this point. Also, if anyone would be so kind as to PM me the password, I’d be in your debt! Thanks and sorry if this has already been explained before, the current posts are not helping much!
  • Thanks PeteThanks Pete NYC Posts: 613
    I would guess 10c will send out the password later today, but I think they don't want to do it too early so it does not end up in a bunch of scalpers hands.

There are absolutely NO scalpers in the 10C....please
  • jets521jets521 Posts: 804
    MB1524 wrote:
    I would guess 10c will send out the password later today, but I think they don't want to do it too early so it does not end up in a bunch of scalpers hands.

There are absolutely NO scalpers in the 10C....please

scalper!
    Wachovia Center, Philadelphia - 10/3/05
    Tweeter Center, Camden - 5/27/06
    Verizon Center, Wash. DC - 5/30/06
    Bonnaroo, Manchester, TN - 6/14/08
    Madison Square Garden, NYC - 6/19/08
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/28/09
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/30/09
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/31/09
    Madison Square Garden, NYC - 5/21/10
    Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia - 10/21/13
    1st Mariner Arena, Baltimore - 10/27/13
    Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia - 4/28/16
    Enterprise Center, Saint Louis - 9/18/22
    edited March 2010
    Alright, I’ve read all through this post and can’t seem to get a clear answer, I’m sorry. I’ve never done a presale through Ticketbastard before, only though fan clubs.

My primary question: How will we get the presale password? Of course I’m a 10C member—I got shut out on Tuesday during the presale. I also already have a Ticketmaster account, but there doesn’t seem to be a way to sign up for “notifications” or providing proof that we’re a 10C member on the Ticketmaster MSG venue page.

Can someone tell me how we’ll get the presale password? I’d assume through Ticketbastard at this point. Also, if anyone would be so kind as to PM me the password, I’d be in your debt! Thanks and sorry if this has already been explained before, the current posts are not helping much!

10-C will give us a password. Either it will be the same for all of us (like in 2008), or one unique to each person.

You will log in to Ticketmaster tomorrow at noon, and when the tickets go on sale, enter your password.

From there, it's a normal Ticketmaster sale.
  • release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
    ticketmaster has me hold getting our info :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
    Ryan_WFC wrote:
    Alright, I’ve read all through this post and can’t seem to get a clear answer, I’m sorry. I’ve never done a presale through Ticketbastard before, only though fan clubs.

10-C will give us a password. Either it will be the same for all of us (like in 2008), or one unique to each person.

You will log in to Ticketmaster tomorrow at noon, and when the tickets go on sale, enter your password.

do i need to wait for this rep i didnt even your post :mrgreen:
    do i need to wait for this rep i didnt even your post :mrgreen:

Probably not, but it can't hurt, right?
  • Ryan_WFC wrote:

Ok cool, thank you for clarifying man, I appreciate it. Hopefully we'll get the password soon. Good luck! :D
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,845
    they did this in 2003
    and I actually got decent seats on the lower level through the 10c pre-sale on TM
  • jets521jets521 Posts: 804
    i agree with they should make each the presale password your membership #...that way it is unique and you can only order one pair per show
    Wachovia Center, Philadelphia - 10/3/05
    Tweeter Center, Camden - 5/27/06
    Verizon Center, Wash. DC - 5/30/06
    Bonnaroo, Manchester, TN - 6/14/08
    Madison Square Garden, NYC - 6/19/08
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/28/09
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/30/09
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/31/09
    Madison Square Garden, NYC - 5/21/10
    Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia - 10/21/13
    1st Mariner Arena, Baltimore - 10/27/13
    Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia - 4/28/16
    Enterprise Center, Saint Louis - 9/18/22
  • ticketmaster has me hold getting our info :mrgreen::mrgreen:

once we get it can we post it in a code that only pearl jam fans would know?

"the first letter is the same as the title of the 4th track on riot act." "the second letter is the first letter of the last name of the first drummer" etc. ;)