Indy Poster request

8181 Posts: 58,276
edited March 2010 in The Porch
can we get a real cool poster. It'll be my first one. Told my brother he owes me a poster since i got the tickets.

:mrgreen:
81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• OceansMagnetOceansMagnet Posts: 1,033
    How about a 2010 Superbowl Champs theme... Oh wait... :lol: Maybe a Fleur De Lis?? Sorry.. A Saints fan here who FINALLY has a bragging rights... I'm sure the poster will be bad-ass as usual.. Can't wait for the Indy show!!
  • ereeper1ereeper1 Posts: 233
    I don't know about the poster, but I hope the pro sport themed shirts come back for Indy. I would buy a PJ/Colts looking shirt in a second.
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    ereeper1 wrote:
    I don't know about the poster, but I hope the pro sport themed shirts come back for Indy. I would buy a PJ/Colts looking shirt in a second.

Fuck yes!!!!(and the Redbirds for St Lou)

The poster for 03 is pretty cool. 2000 didn't have one. There were some great posters in the fall, so I'm hopin for somethin cool.
  • IndySarahIndySarah Posts: 42
    ereeper1 wrote:

I hope they do this, but I hope there's more than they had on the last tour.
    "You look like you'd be sticky" --

Indianapolis 1998, Indianapolis 2000, Alpine 2003, Indianapolis 2003, Toledo 2004, Grand Rapids 2004, St Louis 2004, Kitchener 2005, London 2005, Hamilton 2005, Chicago I 2006, Grand Rapids 2006, Cleveland 2006, Cincinnati 2006 The Vic 2007, Lollapalooza 2007, Chicago I and II 2009
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    DewieCox wrote:
    ereeper1 wrote:
    There were some great posters in the fall, so I'm hopin for somethin cool.

too bad the chicago and philly shows weren't part of that list.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • OceansMagnetOceansMagnet Posts: 1,033
    81 wrote:
    DewieCox wrote:
    ereeper1 wrote:
    There were some great posters in the fall, so I'm hopin for somethin cool.

too bad the chicago and philly shows weren't part of that list.

I personally like the Philly posters.. A costumed audience for a Halloween week run of shows... plus it ties into the album art.. Oh well.. to each his own.. That's why they sell Coke and Pepsi...
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    bhigh901 wrote:
    I personally like the Philly posters.. A costumed audience for a Halloween week run of shows... plus it ties into the album art.. Oh well.. to each his own.. That's why they sell Coke and Pepsi...
    bad example... pepsi is shit

just like those philly posters :twisted:

and chicago has definitely gotten the shaft 3 tours in a row now...
    -ugly green gas monster
    -ugly blue klausen guy
    -ugly vic tophat guy
    -ok... swamp thing
    -FUGLY jeff ball player
    -ugly tom tomorrow picasso

they've come along way since chicago '98, '00, and '03 (3 of my favorites)

give AMES the midwest posters!
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/