fan club seats

d1witdafunkd1witdafunk Posts: 226
edited March 2010 in The Porch
i got msg 1 tickets and was wondering since my tc # is in the 400s does that mean nosebleeds or are the seats always pretty decent...thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• tacettacet Posts: 323
    i got msg 1 tickets and was wondering since my tc # is in the 400s does that mean nosebleeds or are the seats always pretty decent...thanks

For this show, I would pray for the lottery.
    we're all sentient snowflakes
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,457
    It really depends on how many 10club seat were sold.

I would guess, that you will have side seats, probably in the first 3 sections of the stage. You are not going to be on the floor, that is for sure. But I have always gotten great side stage seats, and my number isnt much better than yours.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • edvedderrocksedvedderrocks Posts: 1,001
    last time I was on the side a few sections back (maybe 2?) in the middle level. I am also in the 400's and I was happy with my seats.
    "I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me. Guaranteed."

1996 Merriweather, MD; 1998 Camden, NJ; 2000 Camden, NJ; 2003 Camden, NJ; 2005 Philly, PA; 2006 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2); 2006 Arnhem, NED; 2008 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2), Washington DC, MSG(night 2) 2009 Philly Spectrum Shows(nights 1,2,3,4) 2010 Hartford,CT and MSG(night 2)

ED Solo - 2008 Washington DC, 2009 Philly, PA(nights 1&2)*Met Eddie =)
  • PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
    Pray for the lottery or side seats in the Garden, especially if you are under 6' 5".
    ~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
  • d1witdafunkd1witdafunk Posts: 226
    awesome would be more than happy with that.......still praying for the lotto its me and my womens 8 year aniversary
  • tacettacet Posts: 323
    awesome would be more than happy with that.......still praying for the lotto its me and my womens 8 year aniversary
    \

Which one are you going to bring? ;)

I hope you win then.
    we're all sentient snowflakes
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,457
    PJ_Lukin wrote:
    Pray for the lottery or side seats in the Garden, especially if you are under 6' 5".
    I dont think there will be anywhere near as many, 10club seats sold, as there were for the previous MSG concerts. If you have 10club seats for these shows, I am pretty sure you are going to get a real decent seat.

Big difference between 15-1700 10 club pairs sold....And 5000-6000 10club seats sold.

I believe people with a 400xxx 10club #, are going to be pleasantly surprised.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,446
    http://www.2-tickets.com/venues/Madison ... nd_all.GIF

Check out that seating chart. Back in '08, I did both night's. With number 161xxx ..

June 24th ... Section 64 .. Row L .. Seat 5
    June 25th ... Section 70 .. Row L .. Seat 1

They were great seats. Only thing that was rough was the flashing light's coming from the side of the stages. Not sure how Stone & Mike do it each night when they have those huge light's on the floor on their side going on & off each few seconds.