dogs making their business in the street

2»

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    ok this story is crazy BUT TRUE

i get home last night change and head ou t to enjoy the weather

as soon as i get out of my apt i hear a guy and girl yelling as i head in that direction

as im walking by the girl says " excuse me DON'T YOU THINK HE SHOULD PICK UP HIS DOGS POO " :lol:

I JUST STARTED HYSTERICAL LAUGHING and kept walking then turned back and said yes he should

SWEAR TO GOD TRUE STORY
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    haffajappa wrote:
    I don't get it......
    are we talking about peeing on pavement or the road?

we're certainly not talking about grass here...

CONCRETE JUN GLE
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    haffajappa wrote:
    Austicman wrote:
    Out of the 50 different pungent smells in NYC this one annoys you the most? :shock:
    lol

how do you know its not homeless people?

i see it happening
    Austicman wrote:
    Out of the 50 different pungent smells in NYC this one annoys you the most? :shock:

some smells can be prevented :mrgreen:
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    lettinggo wrote:
    do you leave piss in your house?

You cannot compare a dog peeing on a tree to pissing in your house. And, actually, I will leave 2 pees and flush on the third[/quote]

Sometimes there are things you should really keep to yourself! :? Hell glad I don't live with you, nothing worse than walking in to the loo and finding someone else has left stuff there...ewwwwwwwwwwwww