The most message board posts

2»

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    most of dimitris' posts have come in the last 18 months! that is the scary thing :lol:

the scary thing is that only 34 of them make actual sense.... ;)

sorry Dimi... i love your Greeklish my friend :thumb:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    wait...when i joined i was told the more posts you have, the better seats you get

that's still true, isn't it?
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    on the previous pit think there were one or two 20kers and even a 30k i think but the move to this board meant you lost thousands of posts, what happened to me anyway.
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    dunkman wrote:
    10C Rocks wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    87% of mine are about killing Mick Hucknall and the other 31% are me lecturing people on maths.

wow, 17k! I can't say I have noticed you on here. I actually really only spend time on The Porch, though none of the other sections.

i barely post on the porch... to me its the internet equivalent of laughing at your own jokes.

The porch is pointless imo... we all know we're PJ fans, so why sit and chat to other PJ fans about your favey song, or Ed's best vocal... its like being a member of the Ferrari owners club and then meeting up to discuss favourite colour of your car... red, silver, yellow or black. just gets a bit tedious. :oops:

yeah its retarded, so many stupid threads in there!
  • En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,647
    norm wrote:
    wait...when i joined i was told the more posts you have, the better seats you get

True, you must get front row! Can I sit with you, then?
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    Chiquimonkey had 35,000 posts on the old board. SENROCK was a close 2nd. Buru had a lot. PBM and abookamongstthemany had a lot too. I think I had like 13,000 posts on the old board and was coming very close to passing hippiemom. Anyone remember the board names after a certain amount of posts. I remember it took me 5 months to get to faithful lol.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

10C Rocks wrote:
    norm wrote:

:lol: sure!

honestly, until i saw this thread, i hadn't noticed my posts number...i have a boring job and am in front of the computer most of the day...i need to kill the boredom

oh and i'm dunk's stalker :D
    norm wrote:
    10C Rocks wrote:
    norm wrote:

:lol: sure!

honestly, until i saw this thread, i hadn't noticed my posts number...i have a boring job and am in front of the computer most of the day...i need to kill the boredom

oh and i'm dunk's stalker :D

thats actually true!

you ok if I send those worn boxers on Saturday? I'm nowhere near a post office tomorrow! :thumbup:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    They took alot of posts away from members when they changed the server and redid the website.
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    They took alot of posts away from members when they changed the server and redid the website.

i lost a huge amount... like 10-12k of posts. To this day i'm amazed how much shit one person can type. :lol:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    dunkman wrote:
    most of dimitris' posts have come in the last 18 months! that is the scary thing :lol:

the scary thing is that only 34 of them make actual sense.... ;)

sorry Dimi... i love your Greeklish my friend :thumb:
    man i never read my posts..couse if i do im confused with what i want to say..i dont understand them
    :lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    dunkman wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:

i lost a huge amount... like 10-12k of posts. To this day i'm amazed how much shit one person can type. :lol:

I had over 10K,

they shaved me down by 1 K .
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    I lost like 5,000 posts during the board upgrade last year..... now I'm less cool ;)

anyone remember SENROCK?... I think she was about 25000+...
    wishlistfoundation.org
    dunkman wrote:
    you ok if I send those worn boxers on Saturday? I'm nowhere near a post office tomorrow! :thumbup:

damn really? i was hoping for those for the weekend :(

another weekend with a 6 month old jock :problem: