Trade a Boston 5/17 extra ticket for a Hartford 5/15 extra?

shepshep Posts: 5,765
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Hi...

So as it happens, I'm traveling up to the northeast for the shows in Boston (hopefully 2) and Hartford... Anyway, I managed to snag 10C tickets for Boston 5/17, but got shut out today trying to get Hartford 5/15. My girlfriend is coming up with me on the 13th and leaving on the 16th, cause she has to go back to work. Anyway, long and short of the story is that I have an extra ticket for Monday the 17th in Boston (she wants me to offer it to her relative who lives there, but I need to explore my options first :D ), and need a ticket for 5/15 in Hartford. I was wondering if there is any 10C member out there who might want to organize a swap deal. My girlfriend is probably going to kill me if I pull this off, but fuck it, I want more PJ. She was planning on coming to the Hartford show with me if I got 10C tickets, but is not really a fan... she was just coming to see Hartford (I'm still wondering if there might be anything to see there, but that's another story)....

So, is there anyone out there who might want to swap? If there is, can I also ask if I can hitch a ride to Hartford and Back from Boston(as well future protection from my girlfriend :D )? I will happily pay for the gas that gets us there and back.

Hit me up with a PM if you are interested. I don't care what your 10C number is, if you're willing to make this deal I can dig it. I just want to have tickets for Hartford on lockdown, cause I am convinced that the 5/18 show will be in Boston, and tickets will go on sale when all the other sales hit the market and I will need to buy tickets to 2 different shows at once... and I am terrified I won't get in to one of them (I just need to be in the building... that's all my heart desires).

Cheers,

shep

P.S. I guess I should mention it, cause I'm sure someone will ask, my 10C number is 344XXX.... but I am going to win the lottery, so it doesn't matter. It's my 5th show with the 10C tickets, and I feel I'm due :mrgreen: (but for reference when I went to MSG in 08 on those tickets I was at the back of the floor)....
Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• brucebruce Posts: 384
    sorry Shep, I'm gonna give you some competition. I'm in the same boat.... I have an extra Boston ticket (may 17) looking for an extra Hartford ticket (i too got shut out today). TC# 176***.
    Writing checks that others pay.....

• shepshep Posts: 5,765
    bump for the east coast guys just getting into work..
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,802
    I will do the same trade Bos 1 for Hartford.

Plus I will throw in some party favors.
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)