Fixer Logo?!?!?

pkh43pkh43 Posts: 253
edited March 2010 in The Porch
6 times got the buy button for Hartford and all six times it went to that fucking half skeleton half face fixer logo saying "oops ripped your face off. sorry not available try again." Funny joke dickheads. The other 3 times I got the buy button it put them in the cart but then would not let me get to the check out page? Shut out from 4 shows and all the shit I stated before happened there also. I kept my mouth shut. Thinking "can't go to every show" but this is crap. People will tell me then don't join, quite the club. But that is not the point. This system needs to be fixed. 1998, 2000 and 2003 we could write in and get tickets. I am sure I could get tickets from ticketmaster. But the point of being in the club is to get tickets to at least one show. I am sure there are a some that are going to a few shows with fan club tickets. That is something that should be changed also. There should be a limit to the number of fan club shows you can attend. whatever.Oh and KAT this is a democracy. We should be able to speak our minds without getting blocked. But we all know how that goes when we complain about the Bonoboys.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Bu$chlagerBu$chlager Posts: 498
    I hear ya man. You're real frustrated right now and have real good reason to be.
  • pkh43 wrote:
    Fuck You Ten Club! and Fuck You Pearl Jam...corporate sell outs!

buh-BYE. :wave:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    pkh43 wrote:
    Oh and KAT this is a democracy.
    :lol:
  • mumble18mumble18 Posts: 17
    damn... that sucks dude. i've lost out on shows before too... and had to go the public ticket route. sometimes i saved a little money, and sometimes i even had better seats than some of my 400XXX and 300XXX 10c friends. thats the real crime. no way should any public seat be better than a 10c seat. but it happens. anyway, i feel your pain. sitting in front of a computer for literally HOURS, and frustrating hours at that.... only finally walk away when the 'sold out' banner comes up, empty handed and with a major headache. keep yer head up. hopefully you get tickets through TM or LN.
    1992 : mansfield - 1996 : augusta, hartford - 1998 : denver
    2000 : pittsburgh, albuquerque, phoenix, las vegas
    2003 : san antonio, albany, mansfield3
    2004 : boston1, boston2
    2006 : albany, boston1, boston2
    2008 : hartford, mansfield1, mansfield2
    2009 : toronto, philly3, philly4 (+eddie : albany1, albany2)
    2010 : buffalo, hartford, boston, msg1, msg2
    2011 : eddie: providence, boston, hartford, philly. PJ20 ?