Hartford and MSG Tix TM Prices

PearlybakerPearlybaker Posts: 217
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Looks like Hartford is $66 and MSG $79 without the customary TM fees which will probably add another $15.
"Hey, listen asshole, one more fucker throws a fuckin' quarter up here and we're outta here, I'm tellin' ya, FUCKER! What the fuck, you're blowin' it for fuckin' everybody. Hit me with a fuckin' quarter again and, fuck it, I'm outta here. We're all outta here. Fuck you, and if anyone sees someone throw fuckin' change right next to them, you have my permission to beat the fuckin' holy shit outta them."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Bu$chlagerBu$chlager Posts: 498
    Yeah, they really just keep escalating these prices. Many of their peers (Radiohead, NIN, Phish, RHCP, etc.) are just flat out cheaper, no two ways about it. The only people pricing higher than this are classic rock acts and most of them offer at least a cheapy nose-bleed price.
  • PearlybakerPearlybaker Posts: 217
    I was flipping thorugh checking out the buy process and hit Bon Jovi - $195 to sit behind the stage at Mohegan Sun - ouch.
    "Hey, listen asshole, one more fucker throws a fuckin' quarter up here and we're outta here, I'm tellin' ya, FUCKER! What the fuck, you're blowin' it for fuckin' everybody. Hit me with a fuckin' quarter again and, fuck it, I'm outta here. We're all outta here. Fuck you, and if anyone sees someone throw fuckin' change right next to them, you have my permission to beat the fuckin' holy shit outta them."
  • Bu$chlagerBu$chlager Posts: 498
    I was flipping thorugh checking out the buy process and hit Bon Jovi - $195 to sit behind the stage at Mohegan Sun - ouch.

Ouch, indeed! Yeesh! Let's hope Ed never gets that money hungry.
  • Last summer my wife and I saw Tom Petty, who we both love -4th row center, could see the wiskers on his ugly mug... package deal along with T-shirts, books, and downloads for his "Mudcrutch" record. All in all, $500. Was it worth it? for me, yes. Granted TP and his trusty band mates are getting up there, but they only played 19 fucking songs so you be the judge.

PJ is consistently, seriously blasting-out around 30 songs a show, sometimes more. And never less than 100%, that is not easy. Prices have increased, yes. I think they know us, the fans, pretty well... all things considered (i.e. costs of touring these days) If they think it is reasonable, then...

Besides, whatever their take is after a tour I trust they're quite responsible with. Def more than bands like fucking Nickelsack- or The Eagles & The Rolling Uglies for that matter.

I'm on unemployment doing all kinds of side shit, my firstborn son is due in three months and I'm still wrestling with myself (wife mostly) to pull the trigger on one of these shows cuz I want to hear 'em rip some backspacers! See ya there!
    I'm going to Lukin's... someday