Shows that are NOT sold out= tempting

2»

Comments

• FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    pjsyco wrote:
    Don't sell yourself short Fenway....for my money you and Norm have the best avatar, hands down!
    Thanks buddy.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • morgie2morgie2 Posts: 1,065
    Well, getting this thread back on track, I was very tempted to take a trip out to the Mid-West. Columbus is only a 90 minute flight from Boston I believe. Do you think the close proximity of the shows out there has anything to do with them not selling out quickly?
    Boston II 94 Boston II 06 Mansfield I 08 Mansfield II 08 Seattle I 09 Seattle II 09
    Hartford 10 Boston 10 Wrigley 13 Worcester I 13 Worcester II 13 Hartford 13
    NYC I 16 NYC II 16 Fenway I 16 Fenway II 16  Fenway 1 18  Fenway II 18
    E.V. Boston II 08 E.V. Albany II 09 E.V. Providence 11, E.V. Boston 11
    Troubled Souls Unite
  • imalive wrote:
    It may be old news but that avatar has such understated genius to it.

thank you, FF. As they say "it might not be much, but we like it." You wouldn't believe how many people have made comments as if it's me. :roll:
    So, wait! Its not you?!?

I was beginning to think you were pretty cool... oh well.
    ;)
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    morgie2 wrote:
    Well, getting this thread back on track, I was very tempted to take a trip out to the Mid-West. Columbus is only a 90 minute flight from Boston I believe. Do you think the close proximity of the shows out there has anything to do with them not selling out quickly?

there are definitely less fan club members ... for every person that "lapsed" there membership and renewed there are probably 10 that just let it lapse ...

i would say if your a higher fan club member - you will have decent seats at shows as there have been a lot of members who've stopped renewing ...
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    I'm ok with 4. Puts me at 19 overall. I decided I'm doing my 20th show as the 20th anniversary show.

another one of ya... talking about this unscheduled show that's going to be an epic disappointment ;)

just think there's going to be too much hype... especially since it's already being discussed when there's actually no evidence at all other than a date

then again... this is the second time i've discussed it... anyway... twateva!! ;)

so you're telling me

if they book 3 nights at fenway in september

you won't be there?? ;)
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    I'm ok with 4. Puts me at 19 overall. I decided I'm doing my 20th show as the 20th anniversary show.

another one of ya... talking about this unscheduled show that's going to be an epic disappointment ;)

just think there's going to be too much hype... especially since it's already being discussed when there's actually no evidence at all other than a date

then again... this is the second time i've discussed it... anyway... twateva!! ;)

so you're telling me

if they book 3 nights at fenway in september

you won't be there?? ;)

:D

you just LOVE the topic!

italy was as great as it was hyped to be.....MSGs always are. gorge in 2005. philly III and IV. then again, perhaps i'm just easy. ;) unless the band sucks - which i highly doubt - the show will live up to the hype in my eyes, simply b/c they usually kick ass!

it'll be my.....33rd show? exactly one month before my 42nd birthday. eh well. it will be mr. dream's 10th show. nice. :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow