Hall of Fame article: PJ coming up

YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Posts: 4,641
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    Did they just miss the cut for 2016 or something?
  • Did they just miss the cut for 2016 or something?
    beats me.
  • Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,200
    Did they just miss the cut for 2016 or something?
    beats me.

Seeing as how the ceremony is in March, and Ten came out in August, they wouldn't be inducted until the 2017 ceremony.
  • GS163319GS163319 Posts: 132
    Just a tad bit of math (apparently challenging to previous posters) makes it apparent that PJ would be inducted in 2016 (based on time of year and induction ceremony). Anyone that thinks otherwise shoud be, rightfully so, euthanized.

However, all you fucks can keep posting. I got tix to both NYC shows. Talent. And not giving a fuck to all you tools jacking off to your comps...
  • Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,200
    GS163319 wrote:
    Just a tad bit of math (apparently challenging to previous posters) makes it apparent that PJ would be inducted in 2016 (based on time of year and induction ceremony). Anyone that thinks otherwise shoud be, rightfully so, euthanized.

However, all you fucks can keep posting. I got tix to both NYC shows. Talent. And not giving a fuck to all you tools jacking off to your comps...

Ummmmmm what??

In the article it states that the Hall Of Fame selection takes place at the end of the calendar year. To be eligible the debut album has to be out for 25 years. 1991 plus 25 is 2016, yes, BUT they wouldn't be inducted until the following ceremony. Because they wouldn't be voted in UNTIL the end of 2016.
  • ZL29ZL29 Posts: 37
    can some one please explain to me what the hell is going on if Green Day gets in before Stevie Ray Vaughn?
    Noblesville '98
    Noblesville '00
    Cincy '00
    WPB '03
    Noblesville '03
    Cincy '06
    Camden II '08
    Noblesville '10
    Cincy '14