Patience and Perseverance

Glorifried GGlorifried G Posts: 40
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Yes it sucks. Yes it takes time. Don't get discouraged and stop. Stubborness helps. I decided on 4 shows. I was 4 for 4 : Buffalo(4minutes) Hartford(40minutes) MSG 1(20minutes) & 2(100minutes). My wife doesn't understand but it is a small price to pay to see the best live band of our generation. Just wait till Roger takes "The Wall" on tour.
G.

"The memories of a man in his old age are the deeds of a man in his prime" r.w.
"Fearlessly the idiot faced the crowd-smiling" p.f.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    See you in Hartford and NY. Ask for "Dissidentman" :D
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,949
    I was 4 for 4 : Buffalo(4minutes) Hartford(40minutes) MSG 1(20minutes) & 2(100minutes).

damn! been going to church lately? ;)
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • I decided on 5 Shows and here was the break down how long it took me to get tickets bought and confirmed.
    Boston (36 minutes)
    MSG 1 (35 minutes)
    MSG 2 (39 minutes
    Bristow (12 minutes)
    Hartford (39 minutes)
    So stressful to get time out errors and pages with the face ripped off. I remember the sadness of getting shut of when I went for Philadelphia 2009 Tickets. I hope everyone who got shut out scores tickets on Friday and Saturday!
  • lockedlocked Posts: 4,038
    no one has been able to answer this...

Question: why all the trouble with tickets for THIS TOUR?

Answer= they changed the computer system and the ticketing process from the 2006 and 2008 tours...

**Better question= why did they f*ck with a system that worked fine for all that time (and yes, lottery was included in the past tour)..

Partial answer= see all the "2005, 2006, and 2008 Bootlegs sound shitty / suck compared to 2003 bootlegs" thread..,

If something works great, the management at PJ and 10C seems to get restless and react with "Nah, we gotta blow that up and start over"...

Its got to be like a Dilbert cartoon in that Seattle based conferenceroom...

;)

k
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford